Who's Better, Filipina women or Khmer women?

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
Lost50
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Who's Better, Filipina women or Khmer women?

Post by Lost50 »

Khmers.

Pinoys are damn annoying & tend to be jumped up.

Amazes me how they all think they are either the best teachers of English or singers
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

Lost50 wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:05 pm Khmers.

Pinoys are damn annoying & tend to be jumped up.

Amazes me how they all think they are either the best teachers of English or singers
Khmers are a tad tighter - according to research - by a friend of course :beer3:
programmer
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by programmer »

On a scale with sweet, traditionalism on one end and street smarts plus egotism on the others, Filipinas are about a 3 (very sweet but intellectually modest) and Thais are about a 6 or 7 if your average white college woman was an 8.

Cambodians I have no experience with yet, if you guys say the Pinas are comparatively worldly that really speaks to the old world mindset of Khmers. Personally I hope they retain that quality.
lin.chea-ronh
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by lin.chea-ronh »

:dragonchase:
For sure Khmer lady is best .Phillipino lady low class & talk too much like America. We the Khmer Womanhood have the clean style and love to make our man a king .we working in the kitchen then the bedroom .We like happy family ,Phillipino do gambling with the false cards
:stir: Be seeing you this weekend & doing some photo display ,c\o Jun Jun guesthouse .
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

I won't get into the which is better thing, that seems subjective and pointless. One thing that strikes me about all the Pinoys I've known here is that they have all been extremely religious. Cambodian women will often go along with local customs etc but with Filipinos it's on a whole new level of devotion. Coming from a relatively secular background I find that strange.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
hunter8
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by hunter8 »

lin.chea-ronh wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:22 amwe working in the kitchen then the bedroom .
Yay! Sounds good to me. A lady like that is a treasure.
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

lin.chea-ronh wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:22 am :dragonchase:
For sure Khmer lady is best .Phillipino lady low class & talk too much like America. We the Khmer Womanhood have the clean style and love to make our man a king .we working in the kitchen then the bedroom .We like happy family ,Phillipino do gambling with the false cards
Re: Good girls in Phnom Penh
Post by lin.chea-ronh » Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:48 pm

"Sure the good girl is the lady not use pussy for trap the man .See is a Queen ,,and love to care for the Family and the holy Monks.She love the Cambodia country and fight against the consumers of our Country.Anyplace country or city .it is our sacred lands ,and belong the king and his peoples."

Just so I understand," Khmer womanhood love to make our man a king and work in the kitchen then the bedroom and 26 minutes later the good girl not use pussy for trap the man".

[Mod edit: Lets not get too personal here, thanks]

Welcome to the forum, this is going to be interesting,
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

lin.chea-ronh wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:22 am :dragonchase:
Are you from Prey Veng?
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

Smoking Joe Conrad
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Smoking Joe Conrad »

Filipina are all catholic fundamentalist who post pictures of kittens with bullshit idioms shite on Facebook
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic