Yamaha WR450 $3,200

Have a car, truck, motorcycle, or bicycle you'd like to sell? List it here for free. Heck, you can even buy and sell tuktuks or your pink Scoopy here. Remember, you need a driver's license in Cambodia for cars, trucks, and any motorbike that's over 125cc. And always wear a helmet!
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Yamaha WR450 $3,200

Post by Kammekor »

kgbagent wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:26 am Just bought a brand new xtz125 for $2300

needed something that wouldnt crush me when I fell off

Yes, it's a sweet bike, easy to ride and enough power to drive around town. And pretty fuel economical too, easy to squeeze over 30 km out of 1L of juice..

Unfortunately one of the balls in the bearing of the front fork of mine has cracked, and now steering it is quite difficult, because it always wants to return to a 'default position', the position of the broken ball. I have not been able to source spare parts so far....

Any idea where to get in anyone? Yamaha shops al around the country are a no go, and so far big online shops do not source it too, so it seems.
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by beaker »

Kammekor wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:46 am
kgbagent wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:26 am Just bought a brand new xtz125 for $2300

needed something that wouldnt crush me when I fell off

Yes, it's a sweet bike, easy to ride and enough power to drive around town. And pretty fuel economical too, easy to squeeze over 30 km out of 1L of juice..

Unfortunately one of the balls in the bearing of the front fork of mine has cracked, and now steering it is quite difficult, because it always wants to return to a 'default position', the position of the broken ball. I have not been able to source spare parts so far....

Any idea where to get in anyone? Yamaha shops al around the country are a no go, and so far big online shops do not source it too, so it seems.
Ball bearings are pretty standard (round) but what you are now doing by continuing to use it like that is gouging out the bearing races which will be harder to find
"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
LinDa777
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by LinDa777 »

Bike sold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

Yeah, bearings are standard so just go to a bearing shop or better yet, go to a mechanic that has a press and they'll change it for you for a few bucks.
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic