Kampot Tattooists Feud over Dick-Shaped Fish

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Re: Kampot Tattooists Feud over Dick-Shaped Fish

Post by prahocalypse now »

Another question is this:

Is the OP, James Kelly, the same James Kelly who was famously informed by the highly esteemed General Sok Rumduol, to stay the fuck away from Rumduol School in Sihanoukville?

Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

Must be an Irish thing.

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

newtons3rd
Tourist
Virgin Islands (Brit)

Post by newtons3rd »

Prahocalypse Now, The thing that I find amazing is the lengths you will go to to divert attention from the issue. The issue is the moral corruption at the heart of the Kampot Barang community; as evidenced by Marchetta's demonstrably false accusation and Kampot Noticeboard's incontestable role in circulating that accusation and their subsequent refusal to take responsibility to redress the harm that they had been instrumental in causing. When people's behaviour ( yours being an example ) is determined by what's best for their friends - not what is right or wrong, just or unjust - that behaviour is morally corrupt. I presume you would have considered the Catholic church's protection of abusers reprehensible yet you engage in precisely the same behaviour with precisely the same intention (protecting an abuser) and can feel righteous.Your first pathetic attempt to divert attention was to ask if the woman concerned had been using drugs. What has that got to do with anything? Are you suggesting that Marchetta's malicious accusation against me might be justifiable if a woman who spent two nights in Kampot was using drugs? Now, in classic denial behaviour, you seek to turn the focus on me with your bullshit about two English teachers. I have never been an English teacher and I have never even hinted at being an English teacher, so you know where to stuff that crap. Get it through your head; under no circumstances is falsely accusing a person of a crime justifiable. You might also consider this; if there is no accountability, if a person feels free to falsely accuse someone of a crime simply because they dislike them or disagree with their lifestyle, being part of the gang now is no guarantee of your protection in to the future. I hadn't had the slightest communication with Marchetta in about two years; that's how unpredictable a mind intent on malice is.
newtons3rd
Tourist
Virgin Islands (Brit)

Post by newtons3rd »

Cam Nivag, Although I have some doubts about your motivation, I'll presume sincerity and honour your comment. Let's be clear; I am stating that Marchetta accused me of being involved in the abuse of a minor; the evidence for that is before your eyes. I am saying that the conduct of the people at Kampot Noticeboard was irresponsible and unjust; the evidence for that is before your eyes. I am saying that I am completely innocent of the charge Marchetta made, you are asking me to prove my innocence; effectively prove a negative. Our justice system is based on proving guilt - not proving innocence - for very good reason. Apart from "hearsay" - which, as you know, is not considered evidence - have you or anybody else seen a single shred of evidence of guilt? I can provide a number of sound reasons for dismissing Marchetta's accusation; the fact that she did not report it to the police being one, the fact that the woman in question had already, openly, spent about a day and a half in Tantrei before she had some kind of encounter with Marchetta - I was out having dinner with friends when this event occurred - which resulted in Marchetta physically throwing her out in the rain; that during that day and a half, nobody raised the slightest objection, being another, that I can verify easily that the woman is over 40 years old is another. Why you would ask if I spent time with a youngish woman I've no idea. Marchetta describes the person as clearly underage.She also says the woman was out of her head on crack; that in itself is reason to doubt her statement, I've never seen anybody using crack in this part of the world. You ask me why Marchetta would make the accusation; I'm not a psychiatrist, how the fuck would I know? Ask her. You might also ask her why she waited two years to bring this to public notice. Look, if all of that does not convince you that Marchetta is a malicious liar then I have to conclude that you have a vested interest. In that case there is no point in continuing this discussion.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

newtons3rd wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:04 am Your first pathetic attempt to divert attention was to ask if the woman concerned had been using drugs. What has that got to do with anything?
Using drugs is illegal. Many guesthouses and hotels in Cambodia have rules against people using drugs on the premises. Hannah may have also believed, rightly or wrongly, that the a Khmer female on drugs staying in a room with 70-something white guy is a hooker. Many guesthouses and hotels in Cambodia have rules against people taking hookers to their rooms. They often have signs in the room that list the rules. Quite often one rule is 'no drugs' and another is 'no hookers'. Hannah may have also, rightly or wrongly, believed that a Khmer hooker on drugs wandering up and down the corridor was either looking for something to steal from another guest, or for a short-time customer to earn a little more cash while her long-term customer was out to dinner. Anyway, the reason that 'using drugs' has something to do with it is that it would have given Hannah a reason for kicking the Khmer female out of the guesthouse. If Hannah kicked out the Khmer female who was not on drugs, not a hooker, or not doing anything illegal or against the rules of the guesthouse, that's just an act of cuntishness.
newtons3rd wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:04 am you seek to turn the focus on me with your bullshit about two English teachers. I have never been an English teacher and I have never even hinted at being an English teacher.

This notice was not 'bullshit about two English teachers'. It was 'bullshit about' the 'chairman' and a former 'project leader' of a school in Sihanoukville. The name of the chairman is on the notice, and it can be verified on the school's website. The name of the former project leader is on the notice, and it can be verified on the school's website.

Your name is<mod edit- do not do this, consider this a warning >. Your username on this website is newtons3rd post. There is a <mod edit > who posted on the website khmer440.com with the username newtons3rd who responded to this notice and various allegations. You'd have to be on crack to believe that the James (Jim) Kelly who posts on khmer440.com with the username newtons3rd and the <mod edit> who posts on this website with the username newtons3rd are not the same person.

It sounds to me like you are trying to deny that you are the <mod edit > who was referred to by Conor Gilligan by writing " your bullshit about two English teachers. I have never been an English teacher and I have never even hinted at being an English teacher".
greeneyedgirl
Expatriate
Canada

Post by greeneyedgirl »

any pictures of said painting?
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

The one thing that business owing expats in Kampot don't like, in particular, would be the detritus of Siahnoukville showing up there with their ice head ho's in tow.
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

^ Too late!

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

greeneyedgirl wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:05 am any pictures of said painting?
Sadly, no.
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

Jerry Atrick wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:15 am The one thing that business owing expats in Kampot don't like, in particular, would be the detritus of Siahnoukville showing up there with their ice head ho's in tow.
Bring your own Ho. Is that like BYO beer at a party? =@
Locked Previous topicNext topic