Casinos Around the World.

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Luigi
Expatriate
Posts: 1961
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:12 pm
Reputation: 108

Casinos Around the World.

Post by Luigi » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:30 pm

I recently read that SHV now or soon will have 43 casinos.
For USA. Vegas Strip has 40, Reno 20, state of Connecticut 18, Atlantic City 8, NOLA 5,
Macau has 33, San Jose CR has 30, Panama City Panama 28, Monte Carlo 4, Paris 3.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
User avatar
Kuroneko
Expatriate
Posts: 3339
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 11:18 am
Reputation: 540

Re: Casinos Around the World.

Post by Kuroneko » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:37 pm

Luigi wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:30 pm
I recently read that SHV now or soon will have 43 casinos.
Hey this is just the start! You aint seen nuthin yet :lol:
bangkokhooker
Expatriate
Posts: 1094
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:14 pm
Reputation: 108
United States of America

Re: Casinos Around the World.

Post by bangkokhooker » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:43 pm

43 licences not casinos. Many licences are applied for but expire or not used.
Luigi
Expatriate
Posts: 1961
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:12 pm
Reputation: 108

Re: Casinos Around the World.

Post by Luigi » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:21 pm

So how many now open for bidnez now?
Luigi
Expatriate
Posts: 1961
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:12 pm
Reputation: 108

Re: Casinos Around the World.

Post by Luigi » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:28 pm

bangkokhooker wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:43 pm
43 licences not casinos. Many licences are applied for but expire or not used.
''soon will have

You failed the Evelyn Wood speed reading course part of comprehension perhaps.
bangkokhooker
Expatriate
Posts: 1094
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:14 pm
Reputation: 108
United States of America

Re: Casinos Around the World.

Post by bangkokhooker » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:44 pm

Luigi wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:28 pm
bangkokhooker wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:43 pm
43 licences not casinos. Many licences are applied for but expire or not used.
''soon will have

You failed the Evelyn Wood speed reading course part of comprehension perhaps.
Then stop sensationalising non stories then.
Luigi
Expatriate
Posts: 1961
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:12 pm
Reputation: 108

Re: Casinos Around the World.

Post by Luigi » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:55 pm

bangkokhooker wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:44 pm
Luigi wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:28 pm
bangkokhooker wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:43 pm
43 licences not casinos. Many licences are applied for but expire or not used.
''soon will have

You failed the Evelyn Wood speed reading course part of comprehension perhaps.
Then stop posting sensationalist threads.

"Then stop posting sensationalist threads.
Sensationalist:subject matter, language, or style producing or designed to produce startling or thrilling impressions or to excite and please vulgar taste.

Those are stats. Nothing sensationalist about it.

GFYS hooker.
Luigi
Expatriate
Posts: 1961
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:12 pm
Reputation: 108

Re: Casinos Around the World.

Post by Luigi » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:04 pm

Off topic;

https://theintercept.com/2017/10/20/bro ... e-consent/

That is sensationalism you DF!
bangkokhooker
Expatriate
Posts: 1094
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:14 pm
Reputation: 108
United States of America

Re: Casinos Around the World.

Post by bangkokhooker » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:05 pm

I edited my post.
Fourkinnel
Expatriate
Posts: 710
Joined: Sat May 30, 2015 12:39 pm
Reputation: 50
Tonga

Re: Casinos Around the World.

Post by Fourkinnel » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:15 am

So much bickering I thought i was on TOF!!


Many smaller casino's in the Chinese hotels. There is supposed to be licenses for max 50 so any time soon 50 + or - a couple!

The place has surpassed Macau already for quantity.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DrRawBlueGreen and 54 guests