Terminal Cancer

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
tonika
Tourist
Great Britain

Terminal Cancer

Post by tonika »

Hi

Just joined the forum, and I'm hoping someone can give me an answer asap regarding my cancer problem, and I'm grasping at straws. I've been diagnosed with Stage 4 Cancer, and I've been told it's terminal.

It looks as though conventional medicine is not working, as far as my treatment is concerned. So I'm resorting to 'Alternative Medicines' for a cure, or at least stabilise the cancer. Therefore can anyone tell me if you can obtain THC Cannabis Oil in Cambodia, as it seems to have helped some people with a similar condition such as mine ?.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Re: Terminal Cancer

Post by Anchor Moy »

Sorry no good answer for you. Try cooking up some local 'herbs' maybe and make cookies or something similar if you are not a smoker. Cant do any harm.
Best AM.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

only if you make it. there is a lot of cheap schwag here, but no cbd oil.
i would go to colorado if you are a yank.
you can get it off the web
it is expensive.
best of luck- maybe look into turmeric and the like.
not a real good source of info, this place.
best wishes, and don't ever give up!
Barang_doa_slae
The Dark Horse
Cambodia

Post by Barang_doa_slae »

Haven’t seen any for some time but people that used to make oil from local weed are still living in SHV.
No need to ask me who or where as I won’t be more specific but befriending and asking 420 friendly long time residents would most probably go a long way.
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

Get it shipped in from one of the many retailers in the US?

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

tonika
Tourist
Great Britain

Post by tonika »

Hi All

I may come to Cambodia and have a chat with some expats there as suggested by barng_doa_slae, as I'm in Thailand at present. Have looked at the idea of traveling to the US to buy this type of Hemp Oil (as suggested by frank lee bent), but it appears you have to be a US citizen in order to get the right stuff which is called 'Rick Simpson Hemp Oil. I'm actually from the UK, so there is no chance of getting it delivered there as it's illegal (as with most other countries in the world).

I have also looked at countries such as Spain, Holland, and Germany, but although they do sell Hemp Oil it does not contain enough THC which is the ingredient that supposedly 'kills' the tumours, so that's why I'm trying countries like Cambodia to find it. Unfortunately, time is of the essence as the doctors have given me 18 months, so hence the urgency to find, and try this substance.

I must thank everyone who took the time, and trouble to reply to my post, it's greatly appreciated. If I do come to Cambodia is there an expat's club or meeting place where I can have a chat with them ?.

Cheers
bangkokhooker
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by bangkokhooker »

There's a Brit who sells the oil in SHV. He also sells other special stuff to a bar in PP so could probably send it up.

If you want his number PM me and I'll ask my mate who knows him.
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by beaker »

I think I would be trying things like eating hash in the absents of oil
"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

How does one use hash oil to treat cancer? Eat it, smoke it, rub it on the body?
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by beaker »

Username Taken wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:09 pm How does one use hash oil to treat cancer? Eat it, smoke it, rub it on the body?
yes, tho the oil is more expensive and hard to find also.

I would imagine the type of cancer may determine the use

"Very simply, when THC connects to the CB1 or CB2 cannabinoid receptor site on the cancer cell, it causes an increase in ceramide synthesis which drives cell death"

There is plenty of THC in hash
"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic