Terminal Cancer

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Cruisemonkey
Expatriate
Vietnam

Re: Terminal Cancer

Post by Cruisemonkey »

I'm sure you could find cannabis oil within 5 minutes of arriving in Otres.
You could be next.
tireswang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by tireswang »

it may be worth your time and effort to check out this ..GOOGLE M.M.S. {miracle mineral solution} and or jim humble`s website. i had a friend that swears that he was cured from throat cancer using this stuff. Good Luck and God Bless~
~
mike.thompson
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by mike.thompson »

OP: I have read through this thread in its entirety. Sorry for what you're having to endure.

I see someone else mentioned Amsterdam - worth a visit? Close proximity to UK with you originally being from there.
greeneyedgirl
Expatriate
Canada

Post by greeneyedgirl »

What if you got it shipped from somewhere else? I️ think I’ve heard of that working for others.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

use tor, search Dream market, join, buy some bitcoins and order.
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Dermadone223344
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Dermadone223344 »

Just want to wish u the best
tonika
Tourist
Great Britain

Post by tonika »

I really appreciate ALL the replies to my post. Never thought so many people would have given a toss about my health issues, just goes to show how wrong you can be.

I'm going for a blood test, and bone scan end of next week, and if the results are bad, as I suspect I'm hoping then to pay a visit to Cambodia to try and purchase some Cannabis Oil . If I do come maybe someone can tell me where some of you guy's hang out, as I'd like to meet up, if possible.
Ronny
BANNED

Post by Ronny »

frank lee bent wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:49 pm only if you make it. there is a lot of cheap schwag here, but no cbd oil.
i would go to colorado if you are a yank.
you can get it off the web
it is expensive.
best of luck- maybe look into turmeric and the like.
not a real good source of info, this place.
best wishes, and don't ever give up!
Turmeric is useless unless it is taken with pepper as the pepper is what helps absorb the turmeric into the bloodstream. Just sayin...
Ronny
BANNED

Post by Ronny »

tonika wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:16 pm I really appreciate ALL the replies to my post. Never thought so many people would have given a toss about my health issues, just goes to show how wrong you can be.

I'm going for a blood test, and bone scan end of next week, and if the results are bad, as I suspect I'm hoping then to pay a visit to Cambodia to try and purchase some Cannabis Oil . If I do come maybe someone can tell me where some of you guy's hang out, as I'd like to meet up, if possible.
Nothing wrong without taking a few shots of coconut oil in the morning either. The benefits are plenty and it's great for your digestive tract.
dang
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by dang »

I've read a study on pubmed IIRC that mentioned pepper + turmeric is the way to go. I've tried to do that for some time.
I cook in coconut oil but am not as certain about the benefits unless in nutritional ketosis.
Here's a pubmed study about cancer tumors while ketogenic;
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26870251
The related studies on the right are usually useful.
Keto diet seems like a good bet for fighting cancer IMHO.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic