Terminal Cancer

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Terminal Cancer

Post by frank lee bent »

never give up my friend. seek treatment elsewhere if that is required. many "fatal" cancers remit with treatment now.
i gather you have had a comprehensive diagnosis with doctors in the Thai system. you can trust them.
now if you need to try alternatives that embrace cbd oil, you should try to go to Oregon or Colorado- even as a tourist
by no means admit to the authorities the true reason for your visit.
tonika
Tourist
Great Britain

Post by tonika »

Hi flb

Thanks for that, I will take your advice should I go there. I really thought you had to be a US citizen to obtain this type of Hemp Oil. If I can't get any here soon I may give the US a try.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

tonika wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:40 pm Hi flb

Thanks for that, I will take your advice should I go there. I really thought you had to be a US citizen to obtain this type of Hemp Oil. If I can't get any here soon I may give the US a try.
U do need be a resident to buy in ca and colorado. But its like when we were 16 and wanted beer. Just hung around the store asking people to buy it for u. Go online and look at some of the dispencries in ca and see if its available.
If so i can have my daughter buy it for u.

Ps: the teaching hospital in Hat yai is very good for cancer patients.
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

I really thought you had to be a US citizen to obtain this type of Hemp Oil.
not in colorado/ it is legal for all- not only patients,
straight over the counter for anyone, no docs or prescription required

if you are terminal diagnosed, why not give it a try Brother?
you will be a long time dead anyhow. i have 3 melanomas reduced by 50% in 16 days with topical manuka honey,
worth trying anything with terminal diagnosis
take control of your future and never give up, your life is in your own hands,
wishing you all the best for your recovery!
take control~!
SmartAston Martin
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by SmartAston Martin »

Anybody know why Khmers suddenly die out here?

A gal in her 30s got a tumor or something, went to VN, and died. In a week.

That's not normal.

Accumulated some kind of crap? Any real known causes?
Melvin Udall: Never, never, interrupt me, okay?

Not if there's a fire, not even if you hear the sound of a thud from my home and one week later there's a smell coming from there that can only be a decaying human body and you have to hold a hanky to your face because the stench is so thick that you think you're going to faint.

Even then, don't come knocking...Not for ANY reason.
Mike Hunt
Tourist
Australia

Post by Mike Hunt »

Buying off the dark web or backyard vendors doesn't mean you'll get what you're looking for Tonika. Was reading that tests on 25 backyard products in Aus showed only 2 cut the mustard!
Normally I wouldn't get involved in stuff like this and am still a bit loathe to do so, but would appreciate help if I was in your position and couldn't find what I was looking for.
I have a very good friend who's been a bit of a guru in the 'industry' for 25yrs and produces what your after.....pm me if you can't get help there....good luck...
Lex
Expatriate

Post by Lex »

I'll repeat my suggestion that you contact Psychol Dreamer on Facebook... They stock many of the same items that you would find in Colorado and Canada, and VN is a heck of a lot closer to Thailand.
jimsocks
Expatriate

Post by jimsocks »

SmartAston Martin wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:21 pm Anybody know why Khmers suddenly die out here?

A gal in her 30s got a tumor or something, went to VN, and died. In a week.

That's not normal.

Accumulated some kind of crap? Any real known causes?
i think its follow up care. i knew a lady who had bad kidneys. went to vietnam for the initial treatments. came back home. neighborhood helped her out for a while with donations for dialysis, but when your own family aren't willing to sacrifice, she died.
MurphyIrish
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by MurphyIrish »

Cannabis Oil you can order it from Amsterdam and they deliver . this https://sensiseeds.com/, Hope this helps
it's nice to be nice!
dang
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by dang »

It's legal in Washington State as well.
Flights direct to Seattle.
I don't use it, don't even drink... but I can add that info for you anyway.

I'd love to pile on with google Dr advice but will refrain :)
I love that you don't give up. Inspiring.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic