KIDNAPPED CHILD ALERT!!! (8-Year Old American Boy Kidnapped From Mother By Angry Ex in Sihanoukville)

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

KIDNAPPED CHILD ALERT!!! (8-Year Old American Boy Kidnapped From Mother By Angry Ex in Sihanoukville)

Post by prahocalypse now »

KIDNAPPED CHILD ALERT!!! Please be on the lookout for an American boy, 8 years old, named JAMES VALOR COSTIGAN. James has a noticeable scar next to his right eye from a cat. He was illegally kidnapped by my violent ex partner, NICHOLAS KANIEFF. We were seeking refuge here in our beloved Cambodia from domestic abuse. There is a team of 4-7 Large American men holding him hostage. The Cambodian Police have been amazing with helping and are looking to detain them before they flee the country. If spotted, please message their whereabouts to me and I will alert the authorities immediately. Our phone number is 096 439 8870 or email [email protected] PLEASE!!! PLEASE SHARE THIS POST!!! THANK YOU WITH ALL OF MY HEART!!!
violet
Expatriate

Re: KIDNAPPED CHILD ALERT!!!

Post by violet »

that seems crazy. ... a team of 4-7 large American men keeping an 8 year old boy captive in Cambodia
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

She posted it on the "Expats and locals living in Siem Reap, Cambodia" page on facebook, so I presume it is in Siem Reap.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

What in the fuckity fuck? This is insane. Getting my Dick Tracy hat on, sitting in my armchair and logging into Facebook to see what the hell is going on.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

I tagged you in a post GM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

rozzieoz wrote:I tagged you in a post GM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks, found it.

It, unfortunately, checks out. A crazy story, but I guess a story like this is never going to be "normal."

Some more noteworthy comments on social media:

"Is he the child's dad?

Yes. The last time James saw him was in November 2016 when he beat me unconscious in front of James. This kidnapping was completely illegal and the Ccambodian police want to arrest him.

Jeff Rowe, we have given him many chances to communicate with James. Never denied him that right. No loving parent would put a child through this kind of terror. He kidnapped my daughter (who has a different father) as well, who was able to escape and press charges

Jeff Rowe people like you make them want to die. He hit her, but I bet you are worst kind of abuser that emotionally abuses women and control with psychological warfare. Let me guess, you moved to Cambodia for: A: bc you are into kids or B: you moved there for the subservient woman that worship your white man feet... Bc no western woman would take your bullshit.

Which is it?

Jeff Rowe, Fuck you. You're a low-life troll. Perhaps you are involved with the group who ilegally kidnapped my child. They trolled us just like you are doing.

It does not give him any right to kidnapp his son after beating his mom! Anyone agrees to that should be ashamed of themself to put such an immense stress and discompfort on all sides! Do you think he likes to be with a controlling angry brutal men , seeing last thing from his mom laying on the ground? Are you fucking insane Jeff Rowe! .and you have no right to put your anger or own storry in this one. You choose the partner having a child with, your ex , so wrong choise oviasly. . she is asking for help and not your bullshit on top! Shame on you ! Rochelle Costigan, HOPE EVERYTHING WILL BE OK SOON ..dont worry about your son too much , he wont hurt him and you have to stay strong and focused to get him back soon ...love xxx

HOW SHAMEFUL...to steal a boy from his mother!!! I am HORRIFIED!!!

Scobie Ryder, he is my world. 8 days. It feels like death yet i am trying to keep it together. Mira and I have not slept for days. We wanted to go public sooner yet were advised not to for his safety.

You are the legal guardian ?

In Cambodia I am the full custodial parent. Yes. He broke Cambodian law.

Shared, maybe you should contact US embassy?

They were contacted. Thank you!"
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

That's a scary looking fucker. That pigeon was probably raped to death shortly after that photo was taken.
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Re: KIDNAPPED CHILD ALERT!!! (8-Year Old American Boy Kidnapped From Mother By Angry Ex in Siem Reap)

Post by Cam Nivag »

My guess is that she fled the USA and moved to Cambodia with the child, without any lawful authority to do so.

Obviously no one condones wife beating (except Flying Chicken). But there are proper ways for victims to handle that. You petition a court for full parental rights. The dude would then get to tell his side of a story in court. Both parties would be cross-examined by each other's lawyers. Then the court would decide who gets custody.

You can't just run off to Cambodia with your kid and declare yourself the sole custodial parent. It's wrong and illegal.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: KIDNAPPED CHILD ALERT!!! (8-Year Old American Boy Kidnapped From Mother By Angry Ex in Siem Reap)

Post by Username Taken »

^^^ But that's just a guess, right? Unless you have any additional info.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic