KIDNAPPED CHILD ALERT!!! (8-Year Old American Boy Kidnapped From Mother By Angry Ex in Sihanoukville)

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
chorlton
Expatriate
Virgin Islands (Brit)

Re: KIDNAPPED CHILD ALERT!!! (8-Year Old American Boy Kidnapped From Mother By Angry Ex in Sihanoukville)

Post by chorlton »

upperclasstwit wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:29 pm
Cam Nivag wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:12 pm
upperclasstwit wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:41 pm The mother left a facebook comment vouching a friend? She can't comment on a post?

The guy was accused of being a scammer, and Rochelle Costigan, a convicted thief, vouched for him as being a top bloke and not a scammer at all. She can comment, and others can say that she's not the most reliable character witness about who is and is not a thief.
You don't even know this woman and you are so quick to judge. People make mistakes. It was almost a decade ago according to reports which could have changed since then or been incorrect. From what I have heard, she's a really good person who does a lot of good things now. People are following her daughter on facebook and talking trash because they are so busy helping others and being perfect. why don't you reach out and see if you can offer some support and kindness instead of posting on this this worthless thread since you are so full of wisdom and concern? Everyone has made mistakes and it's timme to move on and let this family have some peace and heal.
good job again human
attack strangers whilst telling them not to attack strangers

keep posting so the thread stays top on google
:facepalm:
"Tolerance towards intolerance is cowardice"
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Re: KIDNAPPED CHILD ALERT!!! (8-Year Old American Boy Kidnapped From Mother By Angry Ex in Sihanoukville)

Post by Barang chgout »

To be Frank....
Fuckwits put their personal shit up here...
Cool.
Wear the shit.

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

chorlton
Expatriate
Virgin Islands (Brit)

Post by chorlton »

17-18 isn't a child
you want respect but don't give it
your posts keep this topic high on google

what if I say NO to your demands?
nothing that's what

nobody knows who you are never mind cares about this little rant youre having
let me go get popcorn
:popcorn:
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Post by prahocalypse now »

upperclasstwit wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:35 pm

It means stop acting like a weirdo ...comenting on a childs hair color and following a child's facebook. Or be a weirdo getting called out on following a child on facebook ...
I didn’t follow Mira’s facebook.

I saw a post with pictures of Mira and comments about her new hair colour because an ethic Vietnamese woman in Siem Reap, who, frankly speaking, seems like a bit of a weirdo, posted selfies of herself and Mira on facebook in a public post.
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

upperclasstwit wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:29 pm It was almost a decade ago according to reports which could have changed since then or been incorrect.
How would the police report have "changed since then?" She was accused of the crime, she pled guilty to the crime. Mother's don't mistakenly take their children into stores on multiple occasions and shoplift clothing worth thousands of dollars, and months later mistakenly try to sell stolen shaving items online. I guess she also "mistakenly" lied about her crimes a few months ago on Facebook when she said the only reason she was charged with corrupting minors was because she used a home computer when selling stolen stuff.

I don't know her, but I do know that she's a thief and a liar, and if she wants to lead a quiet life out of the spotlight, she shouldn't publicly accuse judges of being unfairly biased against her and and she shouldn't publicly vouch for other people as being honest and trustworthy.
upperclasstwit
Tourist
Cambodia

Post by upperclasstwit »

Cam Nivag wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:07 pm
upperclasstwit wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:29 pm It was almost a decade ago according to reports which could have changed since then or been incorrect.
How would the police report have "changed since then?" She was accused of the crime, she pled guilty to the crime. Mother's don't mistakenly take their children into stores on multiple occasions and shoplift clothing worth thousands of dollars, and months later mistakenly try to sell stolen shaving items online. I guess she also "mistakenly" lied about her crimes a few months ago on Facebook when she said the only reason she was charged with corrupting minors was because she used a home computer when selling stolen stuff.

I don't know her, but I do know that she's a thief and a liar, and if she wants to lead a quiet life out of the spotlight, she shouldn't publicly accuse judges of being unfairly biased against her and and she shouldn't publicly vouch for other people as being honest and trustworthy.
Me thinks you have too much time on your hands. Get out and volunteer instead of judging people from hearsay and things that happened ten years ago. He who has not sinned cast the first stone.
upperclasstwit
Tourist
Cambodia

Post by upperclasstwit »

prahocalypse now wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:48 pm
upperclasstwit wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:35 pm

It means stop acting like a weirdo ...comenting on a childs hair color and following a child's facebook. Or be a weirdo getting called out on following a child on facebook ...
I didn’t follow Mira’s facebook.

I saw a post with pictures of Mira and comments about her new hair colour because an ethic Vietnamese woman in Siem Reap, who, frankly speaking, seems like a bit of a weirdo, posted selfies of herself and Mira on facebook in a public post.
She's the weirdo? People need to look in the mirror and worry about their own lives. Lots of judgemental bs. Yuo're in Cambodia contribute something good. Focus on the positive and yourself. When you point the finger here are three pointing back at you.
upperclasstwit
Tourist
Cambodia

Post by upperclasstwit »

Barang chgout wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:39 pm To be Frank....
Fuckwits put their personal shit up here...
Cool.
Wear the shit.

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk
She didn't put her personal stuff on here. she was just asking for help relocating a kidnapped child. lots of fuckwits on here. Maybe me too just dont understand the negativity and judmental attitudes from the expat community. Its not necessary and it's not helping anyone. Theres enough hate and negativity, maybe its time to do things differently and support each other instead of tearing people down. Thats pretty reasonable.
upperclasstwit
Tourist
Cambodia

Post by upperclasstwit »

Maybe she should live her life and vouch for whoever she wants to without getting bs about it and you find a better hobby than talking crap about someone yuouve never met. If youre so concerned why dont you contact her instead of talking trash on here? Charges get dropped or reduced. who cares anyway it was almost ten years ago and nothing since. People change. This is not helping. its just mean cam nivag.
chorlton
Expatriate
Virgin Islands (Brit)

Post by chorlton »

upperclasstwit wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:13 pm

Me thinks you have too much time on your hands. Get out and volunteer instead of judging people from hearsay and things that happened ten years ago. He who has not sinned cast the first stone.
how do you know who volunteers or not ?
that's YOU judging in the same sentence you tell others not to :lol:

misquoting bible verses is just comical :lol:

john 8:7
And as they continued to ask him, he stood up and said to them, “Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her.”
https://www.biblegateway.com/quicksearc ... ersion=ESV

so youre a bible thumper like the kidnappers ?
interesting 8)
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic