Best place to buy a half-height privacy screen?

This is where you can buy and sell anything you want in Cambodia! There is no 'Craigslist Cambodia,' so this is the next best thing. Most items for sale are in Phnom Penh, but this is a buy and sell section for the whole country. Many expats and tourists have new and used items to sell, so anyone can list them here. CEO has no part in these sales, so buyers and sellers need to get in contact with each other themselves. You're always welcome to list items you're giving away for free, as we encourage the community to give when they can. Amazon and eBay ship select items to Cambodia, but you save time and money when you do things locally.
Dangerous Dave
Expatriate
United States of America

Best place to buy a half-height privacy screen?

Post by Dangerous Dave »

Hi again, everyone.

The good news is that I'm really settling in, thanks in no small part to the help of this community; the bad news is that the more settled I get, the more things seem to recommend themselves for acquisition. My latest hairbrained scheme is to acquire a half-height privacy screen to put across the foot of my bed, the better to cordon the sitting / living area.

I can go to the wicker-and-bamboo places near Aeon Mall, sure, but I'd really rather get something a bit more sturdy and made-out-of-real-materials looking. Should I stick with that part of town anyway, or try one of the big markets like Central or Orrussay, or should I be looking someplace different altogether, such as Monivong south of Sihanouk?

Thanks in advance.

Dave.
Advertisement
CamboQuick Cambodia Amazon Shipping
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: Best place to buy a half-height privacy screen?

Post by Username Taken »

For something more sturdy, what about an office equipment type of place?

Have a look here: https://www.google.com/search?q=office% ... 1,lf_ui:10
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Post by prahocalypse now »

I'd try O'Russey or ask The Third Man where he buys his full-height privacy screen.
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

Have you plenty of storage? If not you could make a useful room divider, just a thought. :)
Always "hope" but never "expect".
Dangerous Dave
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Dangerous Dave »

That's a great idea but I don't have enough floor space for the depth that would be required.
Dangerous Dave
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Dangerous Dave »

Also, how does one actually find anything at Orussey -- by just walking around until he gets lucky? Are there ... I hesitate to say "concierges" because the term would hardly fit a place like Orussey, but are there guide-persons of some sort, formally or otherwise?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic