Homeless Australian Cussing & Eating Out of the Trash in TK Avenue, Phnom Penh

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Cinnamoncat
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Homeless Australian Cussing & Eating Out of the Trash in TK Avenue, Phnom Penh

Post by Cinnamoncat »

andy1 wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:56 pm
LaudJohn wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:32 pm
Username Taken wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:26 pm
LaudJohn wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:17 pm
AnAmericaninKhmae wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:27 pm Has anyone considered praying for him? Just wondering.
...... and how does that work and/or help exactly?
God works in mysterious ways. :bow:
Indeed.

Two days ago I prayed for the world to end and it did not happen.

Yesterday I prayed for daylight by 10am and another day for the earth to exist and it happened.

Bloody mystery to me why god did not grant one simple prayer but granted two the next day.

Similarly, I constantly pray for an understanding of how the female mind works and just when I think god has answered my prayers, ..........
I do not think God(if he exists)knows how a female mind works......
Amusing that this thread is about a man who has lost his mind, and this is what we come to at the end of the thread.
:stir:
"Love and Loss in Cambodia: a memoir" available on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578537788
Element6
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Homeless Australian Cussing & Eating Out of the Trash in TK Avenue, Phnom Penh

Post by Element6 »

One would think that if he does have mental issues then he is unlikely to be taking care of his immigration documents so surely it is just a matter of time before he is detained for overstaying his visa and sent hone?
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

Given his current financial status I would think the cops will be leaving him alone unless he causes a problem. I can’t see them putting any effort in when the returns will be non existent.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic