FREE UBER RIDES

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Luigi
Expatriate

FREE UBER RIDES

Post by Luigi »

10 free rides up to $4 each
Code: UberPPLaunch

HOW TO APPLY A PROMO CODE

Uber is officially in Phnom Penh
Dear Customers,

We are excited to announce that Uber is now officially available for everyone in Phnom Penh! This means you are just one click away from your destinations.

As part of celebration, we are giving away 10 trips up to $4 each valid until 15th Oct, 2017 by using this code: UberPPLaunch.

Share this code to your friends and family so that they can enjoy the new face of Phnom Penh.

Thank you!

I'm not sure if this means 10 rides for all of PP or 10 rides for me to do with as I please. Give it a go if you want.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: FREE UBER RIDES

Post by Username Taken »

To take up this generous offer we need to take 10 Uber taxi rides today as it expires tomorrow.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Username Taken wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:58 am To take up this generous offer we need to take 10 Uber taxi rides today as it expires tomorrow.
i was gonna say 10 trips in 1 day lol when did that deal come out? hahaha
thought Uber was already in Cambodia?
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
cautious colin
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by cautious colin »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:25 pm
Username Taken wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:58 am To take up this generous offer we need to take 10 Uber taxi rides today as it expires tomorrow.
i was gonna say 10 trips in 1 day lol when did that deal come out? hahaha
thought Uber was already in Cambodia?
It was the official launch, has been in Beta stage since July. from memory the deal has been out two weeks (I have used more than my fair share since it has came out, saved me a fortune!)

the $4 free gets you to most places around town. May as well use for any trip you are taking

Deal is still on until 11:59pm tonight
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic