Two sides to every story - Pattaya road rage

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
Cowshed Cowboy
Expatriate
Thailand

Two sides to every story - Pattaya road rage

Post by Cowshed Cowboy »

Bad incident here today, but interesting to read the stereotypical reactions regarding Thai males when the first video appeared. It was then followed by the second video filmed from a car behind which showed the initial incident. I'll never understand road rage when all your likely to lose is a place at the next set of traffic lights in a congested city.

Will be interesting to see what action the police take as last I heard both parties were still at the station.
Yes sir, I can boogie, I can boogie, boogie, boogie all night long.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Re: Two sides to every story - Pattaya road rage

Post by hanno »

TV has to be the forum with the most racist, bigoted bunch of old farts in the world. First it was the usual "Thais don't want us here" reflexes, then after a the second video emerged, it was "it must all be a conspiracy and something must have happened before that" bullshit. Bunch of losers.
Cruisemonkey
Expatriate
Vietnam

Post by Cruisemonkey »

Good punch!
You could be next.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

dosey old cunt deserved that,
some cunt pulls a knife out at me then tries running me over would have got more than just a punch!

Daily Mail writing a Sob Story about how the Thai guy should be ashamed of punching a pensioner, he wasnt acting like a pensioner running to the back of his car to pull out a machete :facepalm:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

The ‘Australian’ pensioner who was floored by a left hook in the parking lot of a Pattaya school on Wednesday after a road rage incident is really British national George Collins, 77, Thaivisa can reveal.
Mr Collins admitted that despite living in Brisbane for many years he considers himself British and travels on a British passport
He was born in Walsall in the midlands of England. He said he was 77 not 72 as previously reported in error strewn stories in the Thai press.
This morning he clarified his background in an exclusive interview with Thaivisa before he attended another hearing at Pattaya police station at 10am.
He still maintains his innocence despite facing a charge of attempted murder calling the whole thing a "crazy business".
The gold shop owner who punched him is being charged with assault and has apologized for his actions.

https://www.phuketgazette.net/news/upda ... lt-pattaya

Feel real bad for the thai girl ( his daughter?)
this happened to me once here when i was taking my daughter to school and a thai thought i cut him off, he jumped out of his car after i parked and came out me, luckily there were other farangs and thai teachers standing near by me, who knew me and we just waited while he ranted and raved on till he left , really scared my daughter
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

English Prick deserved all he got and more.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

How dare that Pommy bastard give Aussies a bad name!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Cruisemonkey
Expatriate
Vietnam

Post by Cruisemonkey »

rozzieoz wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:29 am How dare that Pommy bastard give Aussies a bad name!

Yeah... most Australians I've met are perfectly capable of giving themselves a bad name. :wink:
You could be next.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

old guy has a serious mental issue
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

Cruisemonkey wrote:
rozzieoz wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:29 am How dare that Pommy bastard give Aussies a bad name!

Yeah... most Australians I've met are perfectly capable of giving themselves a bad name. :wink:
Exactly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic