90 Day Fiancé: 48-Year-Old Kentucky Man Proposes to 24-Year-Old 'True Love' in Thailand After 10 Days Together

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
boozyoldman
Expatriate
Western Sahara

Re: 90 Day Fiancé: 48-Year-Old Kentucky Man Proposes to 24-Year-Old 'True Love' in Thailand After 10 Days Together

Post by boozyoldman »

A couple ought to invite Ingrid for a meal, a toke and a hot threesome
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Re: 90 Day Fiancé: 48-Year-Old Kentucky Man Proposes to 24-Year-Old 'True Love' in Thailand After 10 Days Together

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

It's not just men coming to SE Asia and finding the loves of their lives...although I wouldn't call meeting a girl half your age and getting engaged within 10 days love, that's just lust, and is a common occurrence in SEA, especially Thailand.

There is a new FB group for foreigners married to Cambodians, surprisingly most of the active members are actually foreign woman married to, or in relationships with, Khmer men.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

boozyoldman wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:25 pm A couple ought to invite Ingrid for a meal, a toke and a hot threesome
I believe I know just the poster to refer her to, unfortunately the female half prefers Asian women who are victims of sex slavery.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
Ingrid
Tourist
Madagascar

Post by Ingrid »

taabarang wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:39 pm
boozyoldman wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:25 pm A couple ought to invite Ingrid for a meal, a toke and a hot threesome
I believe I know just the poster to refer her to, unfortunately the female half prefers Asian women who are victims of sex slavery.
If western men didn't go-to south east Asia there would be no sex slaves and Khmer and Thai women wouldn't have the burden of the privileged white male.
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

Ingrid wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:46 pm

If western men didn't go-to south east Asia there would be no sex slaves and Khmer and Thai women wouldn't have the burden of the privileged white male.

Lol, Yep...definitely a troll!
Last edited by PSD-Kiwi on Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

Ingrid wrote:
They'd be left to the privileged Chinese men. A far worse fate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

MikeMike58 wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:08 pm
Western women should be fighting for equality not like these western men coming to Bangkok to buy a wife from there slave masters , feminists should rise up against all western males for these despicable acts of exploitation.
Ingrid,

Do you, by any chance, happen to know if you are possibly related to Saloth Sar? You both sound a lot like each other.
I was thinking that :D Now the so called "snowflake generation" seem to espouse ageism and regard inter-generational relationships as the new taboo. If she had been in the USA in the 1920's would have probably been supporting the KKK.

The 1920s marked the heyday of the Women of the Klu Klux Klan — the autonomous arm of the notorious white supremacist group — springing, in a strange twist, out of a climate of hopefulness after suffrage when women felt emboldened to take part in civic life.

“Women were major actors in the klan, responsible for some of its most vicious, destructive results,” writes Kathleen Blee in Women of the Klan. According to Blee, the organization was chillingly effective — perhaps even more so than their male counterparts — in large part because they were better at public relations."

"The WKKK served to normalize the extremist actions of the men’s KKK, but also advanced a version of the white Protestant agenda that was all their own. As increasing numbers of immigrants crossed the United States borders simultaneous with women’s suffrage, the WKKK’s nativism mingled with a strange breed of feminism. Their pamphlets announced “new days of freedom” for women." :stir:
https://timeline.com/the-kkk-started-a- ... ab1439b78b
Fourkinnel
Expatriate
Tonga

Post by Fourkinnel »

[/quote]

[/quote]

You think sex slavery in Asia started and is majority run by western men! You are sooooo deluded!. I suggest you find out the facts and statistics first before sprouting any more feminist bull!
Well I know all guys and young flock to Bangkok because they simply cannot find a girlfriend in America , that's just disgusting in my books
Well your books don't seem to express how lonely and depressed some men are who for various reasons cannot find a soulmate in US. But they are Feminist controlling mind fuck books after all. Men have no morals yay! You would rather see them live a single sad life alone and eventually die from depression? Not all men are out to exploit! In fact I would say most come here to look for love or a compromise of it which could mean providing money, security and a better life.
I just came for cheap beer! :beer3:
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

PSD-Kiwi wrote:It's not just men coming to SE Asia and finding the loves of their lives...although I wouldn't call meeting a girl half your age and getting engaged within 10 days love, that's just lust, and is a common occurrence in SEA, especially Thailand.

There is a new FB group for foreigners married to Cambodians, surprisingly most of the active members are actually foreign woman married to, or in relationships with, Khmer men.
What'd the point of such a group? Asking for support, going on double dates or something? I can't see the allure...
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:17 pm
PSD-Kiwi wrote:It's not just men coming to SE Asia and finding the loves of their lives...although I wouldn't call meeting a girl half your age and getting engaged within 10 days love, that's just lust, and is a common occurrence in SEA, especially Thailand.

What'd the point of such a group? Asking for support, going on double dates or something? I can't see the allure...
I think its great,they can talk abut how their SO dont understand them and the mother in laws buffalo keeps dying.
I wonder how many foreign wife's married to Khmer men support them. :stir:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic