flashing yellow advert for testosterone

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Luigi
Expatriate

Re: flashing yellow advert for testosterone

Post by Luigi »

Bioidentical testosterone works. 250mg Susatanon every Sun. morn. Costs $4. Maintains libido, muscle tone, reduces fat build up around internal organs, reduced tri-glycerides, increased energy. Have the blood work done. It's your health. 5 years TRT now & will never go back to non-TRT.
My testosterone runs 800-1100 ng/dl. have blood work done every 6 mos.
Start here; https://www.nelsonvergel.com
Cruisemonkey
Expatriate
Vietnam

Post by Cruisemonkey »

Luigi wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:15 pm
MikeMike58 wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:35 am Sounds good. I wouldn't mind replacing my current Testosterone.

HRT will definitely be more cost efficient. And if you have a big cock you no longer need to try & impress with a car. :beer3:

I don't have a car. :wink:
You could be next.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

it is good if you are hypogonadic.
should see am endocrinologist to find out.
otherwise it is dangerous, and dangerous to those with prostate problems.
about a third of men over 55 suffer from insuffucient testo, and this stuff can make a real positive difference to them.
it certainly helped me.
Luigi
Expatriate

Post by Luigi »

frank lee bent wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:18 am it is good if you are hypogonadic.
should see am endocrinologist to find out.
otherwise it is dangerous, and dangerous to those with prostate problems.
about a third of men over 55 suffer from insuffucient testo, and this stuff can make a real positive difference to them.
it certainly helped me.
Whiled I wholly endorse your suggestion to see an endo it comes with the following caveats. I initially saw two who were adamantly opposed to HRT. Asked why & none could offer evidence based reasoning beyond small studies published in the 1950's.
An associate introduced me personally to Vergel who in turn introed me to Defy Medical in Tampa Fl. http://www.defymedical.com
There I found salvation in the form of progressive Dr.'s who were & are current in all related things. My life changed. Within 6 mos. I was a changed man.

Here is an excerpt from a CURRENT study (relativly) of HRT & BHP. From; https://www.urotoday.com/recent-abstrac ... tract.html

In terms of physiology, testosterone actually appears to be beneficial for the prevention of LUTS/BPH.1,2 Studies have suggested three major contributors to LUTS/BPH: nitric oxide deficiency, autonomic hypertonicity, and pelvic atherosclerosis. Among other things, these entities result in pelvic ischemia and chronic hypoxia of the bladder and prostate, which has been associated with LUTS/BPH.3-6 Sharing a similar pathway with phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE-5) inhibitors, testosterone has been shown to alleviate this hypoxia by modulating cGMP-mediated nitric oxide production.7-10

The notion of prostatic growth being proportional to testosterone levels likely stems from the sentinel papers of Huggins et al in the 1940s, in which castration resulted in prostate cancer regression and T administration caused prostate growth.11 Of note, this landmark study was comprised of only one patient, and involved prostate cancer rather than normal prostatic tissue, which may have influenced the results. More recent evidence suggests a saturation model to prostatic growth, with androgen receptors becoming saturated at near castrate levels.12 This makes sense given that prostate volume has been shown to increase with time regardless of testosterone levels. As such, men continue to have prostate growth despite waning bioavailable T with age, and young men do not see a spike in prostatic growth with high T levels seen in early adulthood (Figure 1). It is also worth noting that increasing prostate size does not correlate with worsening LUTS/BPH, as has been shown by numerous studies.13,14 Thus the antiquated idea of testosterone fueling prostatic growth still should have no bearing on urinary symptoms.

hope this helps someone.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic