Mass shooting at music festival on the Las Vegas strip

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Re: Mass shooting at music festival on the Las Vegas strip

Post by Anchor Moy »

kiwiincambodia wrote:
Here’s the video I was talking about....

On my phone so can’t embed it so you will have to follow the link.
Ok, first question, what is the source here? It's unconfirmed, and it's from the whackos. This is the source fb page : https://www.facebook.com/pg/thepeoplesv ... e_internal
For example, this is their frontpage news for today: Left winger gun-nuts are conspiring to shoot us down. :please:
And more from this site, if you're still not convinced: %)
Spoiler:
Entire Alien Family Unearthed In Nazca, Peru.
September 16, 2017 Sean Adl-Tabatabai
More on the founder of this "news" site:
Adl-Tabatabai, a former MTV producer from north London, accused of being part of a deliberate campaign to destabilise Western democracies with disinformation. His site has been blacklisted by an EU task force set up to combat Russian propaganda,
https://www.standard.co.uk/lifestyle/lo ... 68361.html

So, while waiting for some further confirmed information on the shooting,I 'd be wary of what some of these so-called news sites are reporting as fact. They don't care about information, they want conspiracies. Don't get sucked in. :nono:
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Before we get into it. There is no problem with gun control. There is nothing more anyone can do than background checks. People that want guns, will always be able to buy them ...Anywhere
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Anchor Moy wrote:
kiwiincambodia wrote:

Ok, first question, what is the source here? It's unconfirmed, and it's from the whackos. This is the source fb page : https://www.facebook.com/pg/thepeoplesv ... e_internal
For example, this is their frontpage news for today: Left winger gun-nuts are conspiring to shoot us down. :please:
Spoiler:
Adl-Tabatabai, a former MTV producer from north London, accused of being part of a deliberate campaign to destabilise Western democracies with disinformation. His site has been blacklisted by an EU task force set up to combat Russian propaganda,

So, while waiting for some further confirmed information on the shooting,I 'd be wary of what some of these so-called news sites are reporting as fact. They don't care about information, they want conspiracies. Don't get sucked in. :nono:
So you’re saying the video is doctored?

It is a possibility for sure and I agree we need to wait for all the facts but something seems odd about this to me. How did this guy go under the radar for so long and then commit something this planned and calculated not to mention he cold blooded evilness of the act itself. It was the literal definition of “shooting fish in a barrel”.

It will be interesting to see what they find in all his electronic devices for sure.
bangkokhooker
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by bangkokhooker »

phuketrichard wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:38 pm Before we get into it. There is no problem with gun control. There is nothing more anyone can do than background checks. People that want guns, will always be able to buy them ...Anywhere
:lol:
Anywhere in the USA, yes.

Background checks didn't stop this guy did they.
xxxxxxx
Expatriate

Post by xxxxxxx »

phuketrichard wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:38 pm Before we get into it. There is no problem with gun control. There is nothing more anyone can do than background checks. People that want guns, will always be able to buy them ...Anywhere
We've had a "war on drugs" forever and anyone can still get any illegal drug they want as easy as buying a loaf of bread.
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

It's a lot harder to stab 600 people. Also, I think you'll find that it's only in the US that this happens. So clearly there is something unique to the US that causes it. Just how big a rabbit do you need an AK-47 to shoot? What kind of pigeon do you shoot with an AR-15? Are there heavily armed bears in Nevada? He also had bump stocks, which enable you to shoot a single shot extremely rapidly. Those are perfectly legal, too. If these things were illegal where would a mild-mannered accountant get them? He wouldn't, he'd have to try and stab people like they do in countries where there are gun control laws. Take Aus for a prime example.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

kiwiincambodia wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:39 pm
Anchor Moy wrote:
kiwiincambodia wrote:

Spoiler:

So you’re saying the video is doctored?

It is a possibility for sure and I agree we need to wait for all the facts but something seems odd about this to me. How did this guy go under the radar for so long and then commit something this planned and calculated not to mention he cold blooded evilness of the act itself. It was the literal definition of “shooting fish in a barrel”.

It will be interesting to see what they find in all his electronic devices for sure.
i think we should open this discussion in the Tinfoil hat thread, im game asinine-arena-enter-your-own-risk/threa ... conspiracy

the only "confirmed information" is the death toll of this massacre
theyve said many times they "have no idea" of the intentions of this "lone wolf" shooter who apparently cant be called a "terrorist" because hes a white American
C'mon Kiwi lets go ponder and gather some theories and speculation and facts :chin:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

cautious colin
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by cautious colin »

Tell that to the 11,708 people that have died this year from guns.

In the USA, people will always be able to get guns because they are widely available, and in some states private sales are legal. This is not the case in UK or AUS where, surprise surprise, a lot fewer people get shot. (USA 10.54 per 100k, UK 0.23 per 100K, AUS 0.93 per 100k)

That is why they need gun control, or rather a ban on guns.

It's pretty simple logic really
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic