Anyone know where I can buy a home dental kit for emergency fillings?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
AlonzoPartriz
Expatriate
Spain

Anyone know where I can buy a home dental kit for emergency fillings?

Post by AlonzoPartriz »

I bought one in the UK for traveling before. They contain a stupid mirror, a spatula and a syringe full of some sort of white filling compound which is good for a few weeks. Anyone seen them on sale here? I'm still waiting for my new bank card to arrive at the PO. This is the second one my UK bank have sent out. Grrr. Otherwise I'd just order one online.
See crook!!!
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Re: Anyone know where I can buy a home dental kit for emergency fillings?

Post by Kuroneko »

AlonzoPartriz wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:52 pm I bought one in the UK for traveling before. They contain a stupid mirror, a spatula and a syringe full of some sort of white filling compound which is good for a few weeks. Anyone seen them on sale here? I'm still waiting for my new bank card to arrive at the PO. This is the second one my UK bank have sent out. Grrr. Otherwise I'd just order one online.
You can get a proper filling from about $25 at Roomchang, why do you want a temporary filling kit that lasts all of five minutes?
AlonzoPartriz
Expatriate
Spain

Post by AlonzoPartriz »

Kuroneko wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:06 pm
AlonzoPartriz wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:52 pm I bought one in the UK for traveling before. They contain a stupid mirror, a spatula and a syringe full of some sort of white filling compound which is good for a few weeks. Anyone seen them on sale here? I'm still waiting for my new bank card to arrive at the PO. This is the second one my UK bank have sent out. Grrr. Otherwise I'd just order one online.
You can get a proper filling from about $25 at Roomchang, why do you want a temporary filling kit that lasts all of five minutes?
Long story short. It's to fill a cap I had done at LaBelles last year which has started breaking up already. Want to try filling it so as to hopefully allow me to get back to Vietnam for a proper job.
Never had good experiences with dentists here myself.
See crook!!!
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

AlonzoPartriz wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:19 am
Long story short. It's to fill a cap I had done at LaBelles last year which has started breaking up already. Want to try filling it so as to hopefully allow me to get back to Vietnam for a proper job.
For the last five years or so I have used Dr Lov at Roomchang Dental, he has done a number of Implants, crowns and a couple of bone grafts for me, all top work. http://roomchang.com/
AlonzoPartriz
Expatriate
Spain

Post by AlonzoPartriz »

Kuroneko wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:24 am
AlonzoPartriz wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:19 am
For the last five years or so I have used Dr Lov at Roomchang Dental, he has done a number of Implants, crowns and a couple of bone grafts for me, all top work. http://roomchang.com/
Talk about going from one extreme to the other. Lol
See crook!!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic