Pchum Ben options - Koh Rong

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Hotdigr
Expatriate

Pchum Ben options - Koh Rong

Post by Hotdigr »

So, a hell of a lot of you guys get out of PP for a few days during the Pchum Ben holiday. A lot of you come down to Sihanoukville ( yeah, I know, that's on the down and low :wink: but ya's do!), so in response to Frank asking me to fill you in on the business I manage, I'm going to give you an option that you probably haven't considered before - Koh Rong Island. Yeah, unfortunately, Koh Rong has become synonymous with backpackers, full moon parties, and everything that goes with that. Up until I moved here, I thought that's all it was too. Now I realise that that shit happens on one tiny 2 km stretch of beach, Koh Touch, on what is actually a very large Island. I look after Coral Resort and the newly opened Sea Breeze Seafood restaurant on Longset Beach. The beach is a magnificent long white sand beach with a mangrove estuary at the far end of it. There are only 4 resorts here currently and it is the closest thing you will get to a deserted tropical Island paradise anywhere in this country. Now I've spend a lot of time in Indo, the Maldives, Tonga, Tahiti and Fiji + I was born and bred in Australia. I know my beaches and this one is just superb as are a number of other beaches on the Island, as good as any I have ever seen. I'm going to stop talking and put up my latest advert, because as they say -a picture is worth a thousand words. Just to finish however, any CEO contributor that makes him/her self known to me gets a 10% discount across the board - food, drinks AND accommodation. Happy Pchum Ben guys!
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: Pchum Ben options - Koh Rong

Post by Username Taken »

Is there a website for the Coral Resort?
Hotdigr
Expatriate

Re: Pchum Ben options - Koh Rong

Post by Hotdigr »

Not yet mate,as you can tell from the ad, I'm no computer/IT guru! But there is a FB page, a Booking,com page and a Trip Advisor page. Please check the reviews for the last 3 months (since my missus and I took it over). If you want to book, please contact me before you book on Booking.com so I can change the rate to reflect the 10% discount. Otherwise they charge us commission on the advertised rate!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic