My most recent experience at everyone's favourite visa agent

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Re: My most recent experience at everyone's favourite visa agent

Post by Barang chgout »

Bahahahahaha! You guys! Lol!

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

bangkokhooker
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by bangkokhooker »

Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:02 am
StroppyChops wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:22 pmMrs Stroppy also thought this might be a good idea, although I suspect she meant it sincerely while you might be taking the piss. Thanks for your input, though.

Edit: I see you deleted and reposted while I was replying to your original. Do that much?
I meant it both seriously and sarcastically. I do think he would be the first person I would ask, since he seems to be the source of all your confusion. He could at least point you in the right direction. If he starts avoiding the topic after you explain your situation and ask to know who/where to sort it out, then you'll know he's full of shit (or he realizes it won't be possible). However, he may very well have contacts you can go see that could easily sort you out.

I didn't delete and repost, I simply edited. I very rarely delete my posts, but I edit almost all of them. I'll post them, read them again and correct typos, add or delete things. I know that's what the preview tab is for, but I never use it and prefer to edit after the fact. I do this for around 80-90% of my longer posts.
Apart from this one!
AlonzoPartriz
Expatriate
Spain

Post by AlonzoPartriz »

epidemiks wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:55 pm
Wat
Phnom.

You do a decent impression of being a dodgy Khmer, but you still aren't Khmer in their eyes, and never will be, however much you try to legitimise their immoral practices. Sorry and all that, but your just another dodgy white bloke in the KOW. Just saying. I guess you may be feeling quite fraught with all the political news, so I forgive you. Lol
See crook!!!
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:02 am
StroppyChops wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:22 pmMrs Stroppy also thought this might be a good idea, although I suspect she meant it sincerely while you might be taking the piss. Thanks for your input, though.

Edit: I see you deleted and reposted while I was replying to your original. Do that much?
I meant it both seriously and sarcastically. I do think he would be the first person I would ask, since he seems to be the source of all your confusion. He could at least point you in the right direction. If he starts avoiding the topic after you explain your situation and ask to know who/where to sort it out, then you'll know he's full of shit (or he realizes it won't be possible). However, he may very well have contacts you can go see that could easily sort you out.
Yep, we've got to a point of thinking that's our next best step - frankly I'd be happy to pay him any tea money on this one, as it's him I see more often and we've developed an understanding of each other. He'll either be able to help, or he won't, at which point paying 50% of back-dated WPs seems better than paying 100% of back-dated WPs.
I didn't delete and repost, I simply edited. I very rarely delete my posts, but I edit almost all of them. I'll post them, read them again and correct typos, add or delete things. I know that's what the preview tab is for, but I never use it and prefer to edit after the fact. I do this for around 80-90% of my longer posts.
Understood - although that particular post doesn't have any edit history, which seems odd.

Incidentally, I DO see that hiding under your outer layer of snarky (which is not unlike my own) there is good intention and a desire to discuss/help - thanks for that.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

I see this thread made it to the CEO Facebook page today - you mods have a weird view of what's newsworthy!
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

StroppyChops wrote:I see this thread made it to the CEO Facebook page today - you mods have a weird view of what's newsworthy!
LoL! Image
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
AlonzoPartriz
Expatriate
Spain

Post by AlonzoPartriz »

StroppyChops wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:33 pm I see this thread made it to the CEO Facebook page today - you mods have a weird view of what's newsworthy!
I think his Cambodian honey probably dumped him via Twitter, and he's taking it out on us. There goes your anonymous agent.
Death wish much General?
See crook!!!
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

AlonzoPartriz wrote:
StroppyChops wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:33 pm I see this thread made it to the CEO Facebook page today - you mods have a weird view of what's newsworthy!
I think his Cambodian honey probably dumped him via Twitter, and he's taking it out on us. There goes your anonymous agent.
Death wish much General?
Close! Via Tinder! Image
Spoiler:
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic