Glory Hole update.

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
bangkokhooker
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Glory Hole update.

Post by bangkokhooker »

Gyms and bootcamps are very different.

:facepalm: :facepalm:
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

bangkokhooker wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:05 pm Gyms and bootcamps are very different.

:facepalm: :facepalm:
LOL :thumb:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

I was trying to convince the guy from the Golden Lions gym to move some machines to the island and he said they were all in use, so someone is hanging out in there. I'd have thought two treadmills would be ample but I guess I'm wrong. Some people still like to stay swole on holiday.
AlonzoPartriz
Expatriate
Spain

Post by AlonzoPartriz »

cptrelentless wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:14 pm I was trying to convince the guy from the Golden Lions gym to move some machines to the island and he said they were all in use, so someone is hanging out in there. I'd have thought two treadmills would be ample but I guess I'm wrong. Some people still like to stay swole on holiday.
It says a lot when you can charge someone for a treadmill when there is a beach to run down. Also what's wrong with a long swim? Gyms are like bottled water in the West, and dirt bikes in Cambodia: extremely gay. :stir:

I love a bit of tennis myself. Anyone checked out the new privately owned Korean tennis centre at Olympic Stadium yet?
Built on the public courts that used to be there. $10 per hour per person. Saw them fuck one of the courts up when they were laying the concrete. The guy with the polisher accidently let it go. We all watched with amusement at A. The machine flying all over the place digging the concrete up in chunks, and B. The antics of several guys trying to grab it and bring it back under control.
Don't play on court 4.
See crook!!!
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

did this really happen in the back room?
Spoiler:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
bangkokhooker
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by bangkokhooker »

Is E.T fucking GIFs against forum rules?
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

"Dirtbikes are gay"....." anyone for a spot of tennis?".....lol!

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

Barang chgout wrote:"Dirtbikes are gay"....." anyone for a spot of tennis?".....lol!

Haha. C'mon, blasting down winding sandy roads at 75kmp then hitting jumps is totally homo. Sporting white shorts, socks, a polo shirt and a headband and playing with balls is macho. Real men play tennis.
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:31 am
Barang chgout wrote:"Dirtbikes are gay"....." anyone for a spot of tennis?".....lol!

Haha. C'mon, blasting down winding sandy roads at 75kmp then hitting jumps is totally homo. Sporting white shorts, socks, a polo shirt and a headband and playing with balls is macho. Real men play tennis.
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Cruisemonkey
Expatriate
Vietnam

Post by Cruisemonkey »

AlonzoPartriz wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:30 pm ... and dirt bikes in Cambodia: extremely gay. :stir:

Thank god I've only ridden dirt bikes in Laos. In Cambodia, I ride an Airblade... so I'm still 'hetro'.
:facepalm:
You could be next.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic