Glory Hole update.

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Brewer
Expatriate

Re: Glory Hole update.

Post by Brewer »

soup wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:42 am
backpackerdiarys wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:14 am As a western feminist I cannot believe you perverts would call a bar "glory hole" it's discussing and horrible we deserve equal rights.
The only equal right you have is the ability to fuck off back to where you came from.

Go rent Like Water for Chocolate, buy some fresh double D's, and masturbate to the realization that your feminist beliefs are why WE WON"T FUCK YOU ANYMORE! :fingerwave:
Well, that's all well, good and true. Just a pity you're telling it to Trapper. :plus1:
Cruisemonkey
Expatriate
Vietnam

Post by Cruisemonkey »

backpackerdiarys wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:14 am As a western feminist I cannot believe you perverts would call a bar "glory hole" it's discussing and horrible we deserve equal rights.

Trapper, when did you become a feminist?
You could be next.
soup
Expatriate
Andorra

Post by soup »

Brewer wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:12 am
soup wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:42 am
The only equal right you have is the ability to fuck off back to where you came from.

Go rent Like Water for Chocolate, buy some fresh double D's, and masturbate to the realization that your feminist beliefs are why WE WON"T FUCK YOU ANYMORE! :fingerwave:
Well, that's all well, good and true. Just a pity you're telling it to Trapper. :plus1:
That's okay. If Trapper fooled me it's only because he has multiple personality disorder, forum style. Whoever fucked him up in his character building years, did a superb job!

As for the 'real' western feminists, they get the message, too!
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

Glad you liked it Bob - I'll show the guys your post :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

timmydownawell wrote:There used to be a lesbian bar in Auckland called Tongue & Groove, which I've always thought was an outstanding name for such a venue.
That's brilliant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

"you want to really piss off a feminist?
call her a cum catcher"

:beer3:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
dirtymacca
Expatriate
Australia

Post by dirtymacca »

"Lickety Split" would also attract a bit of attention as bar name!
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

"The carpet bar"

The aim of generating a name for a bar is to get noticed and to elicit enough interest for punters to visit to check it out. some like it and stay, others have a beer and go. This bar has generated enough interest to have a good opening and gain happy punters.
Well done. i will visit when next in snookyville.
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

If you find Glory Hole offensive then you've obviously not been drinking in the Wet Pussy.
bangkokhooker
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by bangkokhooker »

So did the owners come up with that name not really knowing what it meant, as presumably non are gay?

That's a little embarrassing.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic