Official changes to work permits

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Official changes to work permits

Post by AndyKK »

The officers were very busy yesterday when I was there! Lots of Chinese and paperwork to do for them.
Always "hope" but never "expect".
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Official changes to work permits

Post by AndyKK »

PSD-Kiwi wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:40 pm ^ It's not new and it's not difficult to obtain, follow the guide I posted, simple as.
Thank you PSD-Kiwi. I obtained the certificate of residence yesterday from the Sangkat, all very strait forward like you had advised. When completed, I asked about payment. The officer said "it is up to you" "if you have no money no problem". I gave 10,000reil.
Always "hope" but never "expect".
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic