Moving to Phnom Penh

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Cruisemonkey
Expatriate
Vietnam

Re: Moving to Phnom Penh

Post by Cruisemonkey »

Ronny wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:01 am I'm heading there next month too but I'm gonna keep it nice and simple at first and then slowly put my toes in the water and then wade in to see what Cambodia is all about. I'm gonna go to Siem Reap first and find the cheapest and raunchiest guest house there is and then I'm gonna go to the cheapest and raunchiest bar there is and then sit down and get drunk until even the cheapest and raunchiest girls at that bar start to look good. I'm gonna do this for a few days to get it all out of my system and then I'll go back to being the real me. I really do like to start from the very bottom and work my way up.

If you REALLY want start slowly, I'd suggest Kep. :wink:
You could be next.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Cruisemonkey wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:32 am
Ronny wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:01 am I'm heading there next month too but I'm gonna keep it nice and simple at first and then slowly put my toes in the water and then wade in to see what Cambodia is all about. I'm gonna go to Siem Reap first and find the cheapest and raunchiest guest house there is and then I'm gonna go to the cheapest and raunchiest bar there is and then sit down and get drunk until even the cheapest and raunchiest girls at that bar start to look good. I'm gonna do this for a few days to get it all out of my system and then I'll go back to being the real me. I really do like to start from the very bottom and work my way up.

NOOOOO, kep does not need nor want his kind!!! :beer3:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
theghost
Expatriate
Yemen

Post by theghost »

phuketrichard wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:38 am
Cruisemonkey wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:32 am

NOOOOO, kep does not need nor want his kind!!! :beer3:
Who in there right mind would Goto kep?

There really is nil to do there expect eat crab meat and drink beer.

OP , a tip for you is find a girl in PP and take her to kep, it's a little trick some barang do .....
Cruisemonkey
Expatriate
Vietnam

Post by Cruisemonkey »

phuketrichard wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:38 am NOOOOO, kep does not need nor want his kind!!! :beer3:

It's okay... a start in Kep would be so slow he'd be going backwards. :D :D
You could be next.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic