Double Bedroom For Rent in My Home Sweet Home - near Golden Lions

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
Coralx0
Tourist
Great Britain

Double Bedroom For Rent in My Home Sweet Home - near Golden Lions

Post by Coralx0 »

Bright Double Room to Rent in my new modern western home.
10 min walk to Golden Lion.

- Fan
- Two double windows
- Bed & Bedding
- Private Bathroom including Shower/Sink & Toilet.
- Full use to kitchen and open living area

Rentals for holidaymakers or expats alike.
$15 usd /night

Quiet yet central area. 10 minute walk to Golden Lion Roundabout and Serendipity Beach road.

Close proximity to all requirements e.g. supermarket,restaurants,bars,clubs,ATM,beaches,moto hire,tourist info kiosks etc.

NEW Build Western 2 bedroom house with open plan bright and airy living and kitchen area.

Use of all amenities included

I have 4 kittens that do not go in the bedrooms, so guests must be okay with cats.

Any questions please ask :beer3: