And Miss Cambodia 2017 is ...

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

And Miss Cambodia 2017 is ...

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Here it is, the news you've been waiting for all weekend.

Twenty-one-year-old model Rern Nat has been crowned Miss Cambodia 2017 and is expected to represent Cambodia in the Miss Universe, Miss World and Miss Tourism International pageants.

Her coronation on Friday at NagaWorld, which sponsored the event, came after the top 20 finalists had a ten-day stay at the hotel.

The ten days included involvement in corporate social responsibility initiatives, including tree planting and a football clinic.

On the coronation evening, the 20 finalists fashioned cocktail dresses, evening gowns and traditional Khmer silk attire, leading to some heated deliberation by the judges.

“After some tough deliberation, the judges selected the final five who each answered one question from the panel,” a statement by NagaWorld said.
http://www.khmertimeskh.com/5081195/rer ... odia-2017/
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
alberttatlock
Tourist
Great Britain

Re: And Miss Cambodia 2017 is ...

Post by alberttatlock »

Good luck to the winner, I wonder which bong thom has got dibs on her!!!
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

alberttatlock wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:55 am Good luck to the winner, I wonder which bong thom has got dibs on her!!!
A little cut above the girly bars :popcorn:
Always "hope" but never "expect".
Luigi
Expatriate

Post by Luigi »

''including tree planting and a football clinic.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What time is the swimsuit judging?
alberttatlock
Tourist
Great Britain

Post by alberttatlock »

Think swimsuits are banned, they offend khmer culture :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Luigi
Expatriate

Post by Luigi »

alberttatlock wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:56 am Think swimsuits are banned, they offend khmer culture :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
They could do matching top/bottom pj's as swimsuit
modeling.

:beer3:
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

I've met all those contestants. They are tall and good-looking but really nothing special in real life.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Nat, who comes from Kampong Cham province, had previously worked as a DJ on ABC Cambodia and now works as a model after winning the Freshie Girl 2014 pageant.
ImageImage
This year’s contest was only the second Miss Cambodia beauty pageant. Last year Sotheary Bee was crowned the winner.
Beauty contests in Cambodia have always been popular, but more on a local level than on the international stage. But times are changing.
The other place-getters this year were Kha Annchhany, who finished fourth, Long Punleu, who was third, Kem Sreykeo finished in second place and Keo Senglyhour was the first runner-up.
Khmer Times
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

That's an old looking 21. I would know, I have a very weathered painting. No really, she looks like she's been ridden hard and put away wet. Obviously I hate all women
SuperStabwound
Expatriate
Spain

Post by SuperStabwound »

I would like to see them without makeup :D haha
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic