petty squabbling and bickering

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: Squabbling

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

takeoman wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:51 pm
frank lee bent wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:38 pm Being petty wastes electrons and promotes global warming.

Enough nah.
Uncle Frank is channeling his mystic KiR. Methinks it is time to head through the exit. To Cabal and Opposition have A Merry Christmas and A Prosperous New Year.
Bye.
Drove past your village earlier, would have popped by to say hi but cant remember the way through the labyrinth to your house :plus1:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: petty squabbling and bickering

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

it amazes me that people have constant problems with the same people yet find it impossible to use the ignore function, if a certain poster bothers you, just put them on ignore
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:02 pm it amazes me that people have constant problems with the same people yet find it impossible to use the ignore function, if a certain poster bothers you, just put them on ignore
It isn't simply always a matter of "having problems; it sometimes involves providing a sensible counterpoint to pretend experts who spew shit when they open their mouths. Here I am not talking merely about mistaken views, but horseshit they hold as gospel.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

taabarang wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:18 pm
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:02 pm it amazes me that people have constant problems with the same people yet find it impossible to use the ignore function, if a certain poster bothers you, just put them on ignore
It isn't simply always a matter of "having problems; it sometimes involves providing a sensible counterpoint to pretend experts who spew shit when they open their mouths. Here I am not talking merely about mistaken views, but horseshit they hold as gospel.
that is very true, and tbh Explorer takes a lot of the criticism he receives very well and i applaud him for that, i enjoy his contributions as they create discussions,
my point was mainly aimed at the posters who resort to continuously throwing insults at posters they dont like, discussions are fine, questioning peoples posts is fine, personal insults is unnecessary, just put them on ignore and dont have to worry about them anymore
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

" i enjoy his contributions as they create discussions.

Well fuck me, I'll never smile again. I can only hope you're speaking as a mod and not an accomplished Khmer linguist.
davegorman
BANNED
France

Post by davegorman »

Arget wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:55 pm
davegorman wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:56 pm No need to quote it multiple times!
Thanks for all your thoughts. merry Christmas. =@
What no negative karma?
Must be Xmas.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

taabarang wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:33 pm " i enjoy his contributions as they create discussions.

Well fuck me, I'll never smile again. I can only hope you're speaking as a mod and not an accomplished Khmer linguist.
haha i find his language threads entertaining :plus1:
Felgerkarb
Expatriate

Post by Felgerkarb »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:06 pm
taabarang wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:33 pm " i enjoy his contributions as they create discussions.

haha i find his language threads entertaining :plus1:
Indeed.
===============
We are all puppets in the hands of an insane puppeteer...
--Brother Theodore
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

"haha i find his language threads entertaining :plus1:"

Ok Jamie, you know how much respect I have for you so as Far as entertaining goes, I will simply say I'm too old for slapstick language mastery and let it go at that.
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

Fucking TL;DR

Sent from my LG-X240 using Tapatalk

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic