If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

Post by Username Taken »

Cam Nivag wrote: Moving on, I have a Khmer440/CEO related question. On Khmer440, I log in, I check "keep me logged in," and then I never have to re-enter my password unless I clear my cookies/cache/whatever that is. Now, is it just me, or do you guys constantly have to re-log in to CEO? It seems even when I click keep me logged in, it doesn't keep me logged in. Is there some difference in the site's format or whatever you call it in this regard?

I'm not trying to criticize CEO or give you guys a hrad time, I'm just suggesting you try to fix this if other people are having the same issue.
Try this, but you need to use the old Blue theme (configurable in UCP)
https://cambodiaexpatsonline.com/tech-zo ... t4604.html

:hattip:
UKJ
Expatriate

Post by UKJ »

vladimir wrote:I must confess, it's logos, bandy, JackedCamry, gmjs, alanclarke, violet etc. They begged svooby to let me stay, but you know him, strength of character/doesn't care what his buddies think, he did it. Btw, have you ever thought of suing for genetic heritage? You have a very strong case.
Thank you for making my case, stronger. You constantly claim the forum in run to suit them, yet they can't get you banned. So the forum is actually ran more in favour of you. How ironic. The question is, who's bitch are you, that they piss off so many others to keep you?

Did you see the owner post that they " over indulge" you / put the nail in your bogus rebel facade lol :D
badboybubby
Expatriate
Australia

Post by badboybubby »

Samouth wrote:
badboybubby wrote:
Samouth wrote:
badboybubby wrote:
Samouth wrote:This thread is too long to read to understand more about khmer 440. However i am wondering if this is true, at khmer 440 every threads involving local/khmer, posters tend to look down us?
there's been the occasional khmer poster over there over the years...it's unlikely you'd be discriminated against because you're local...in fact in many ways you'd probably be welcomed...what you read on here is more specific and a clash to do with other issues and personalities...
I don't think so. They even talked about me before i join. :). I feel so so sorry for CEO. Because of my presence and little salary's, people don't feel free to talk whatever they want. Please please folks, you can talk about whatever you want. :lol:
i'm not sure i understand samouth...what do you mean they talked about you before you joined? i presume you're talking about k440 so how did they talk about you?
I actually don't want to quote this comment again, because i don't want people here to think that i was mad with or bothered by it. It didn't effect me at all, moreover it will never discourage me to shop sharing and contributing on CEO. i love this site and i have learned a lot from it.

It seemed like you missed reading it, so here you go.

"Will get grief for this i am sure. since CEO has taken on two HIGH Cambodian posters. Things have changed now. You need to watch what you say for fear of irritating the powers that be because they are so happy to have Khmers posting there whereas there are none here ( males that i know of) and they don't want to lose them. I just find it hard not to call out theses guys out as it seems they have led very sheltered lives and don't know much which means half of their posts are asking "what does that mean". But they want come across as they are experts on Cambodia, but in reality dont know as much as many, but also think their beliefs are correct. Plus they are getting into backslapping these guys which i hate as much here as there.
sorry samouth i'm still none the wiser...is the above quote yours or someone else's? was it made here or on k440?...maybe you can point me to the thread....
UKJ
Expatriate

Post by UKJ »

badboybubby wrote: sorry samouth i'm still none the wiser...is the above quote yours or someone else's? was it made here or on k440?...maybe you can point me to the thread....
He saw it here, in RainDogs post. It's from 440.

https://cambodiaexpatsonline.com/ask-the ... 57-10.html
badboybubby
Expatriate
Australia

Post by badboybubby »

^^
ok got it...
@samouth...have a look at k440 and you'll be able to form your own opinion...like in any forum you find all kinds of characters, opinions etc...i still think you'll be welcomed both places...that's not to say that you wont be given a hard time sometimes...
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

UKJ wrote:
vladimir wrote:The question is, who's bitch are you, that they piss off so many others to keep you?
Who's?

Present Simple tense usage to talk about completed actions in the past?

LOL,what a moron. :facepalm:

:lol:
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

:ROFL: Come back Vlad. All is forgiven. LOL. :ROFL2:
scobienz wrote:This vlad baiting is getting a bit tedious. Fuck knows I have had my run ins with him in the past but he has done his time in the cooler and it's about time we drew a line in the sand and moved on (on both sides). It would be nice to think a get together such as hanno mainly and 440 also would be a chance to bury online hatchets. Am I expecting too much?
:stir:

Warning: scobie will be carrying a hatchet to Garage on 31/07.
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

Is it me, or has K440 lost traffic? It also seems to have lost some of the spark it once had.
Cowshed Cowboy
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by Cowshed Cowboy »

Username Taken wrote::ROFL: Come back Vlad. All is forgiven. LOL. :ROFL2:
scobienz wrote:This vlad baiting is getting a bit tedious. Fuck knows I have had my run ins with him in the past but he has done his time in the cooler and it's about time we drew a line in the sand and moved on (on both sides). It would be nice to think a get together such as hanno mainly and 440 also would be a chance to bury online hatchets. Am I expecting too much?
:stir:

Warning: scobie will be carrying a hatchet to Garage on 31/07.
It's good to see Vlad contributing once again to K440's traffic numbers. I like a man of principle and feel it's only right that he should be rewarded with some free beer. I trust that every pint that he consumes will be from Hanno's purse and that his cup not overflow from the wicked keg of 440. :stir:
Yes sir, I can boogie, I can boogie, boogie, boogie all night long.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Perhaps I should take a taster...

I'm sure vaginamac would be happy to do it.

One challenge, even ina small place, would be to locate andy/rebo/gavinmac/LJ etc. I mean, if there are two moderately tall guys at the entrance, how would you even know they are there?

Perhaps we can tie a helium-filled balloon to their heads, write on it CAUTION: DWARF OVER HERE :lol:

I jest, I jest.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic