If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

Post by phuketrichard »

vladimir wrote:And if pigs could fly...

I'm not so excited, just glad to have another point of view...until they disagree with me. :lol:

Vlad they will NEVER disagree with you cause they cant.
they dont fucking understand you :beer3:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
UKJ
Expatriate

Post by UKJ »

Just realized. Vlad must be Cambodian, which is why he is over indulged, as a forum owner diplomatically put it / admitted he gets preferential treatment than common forum mortals. Ah, to be part of an untouchable elite. Must be good ! ;)

Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

badboybubby wrote:
Samouth wrote:
badboybubby wrote:
Samouth wrote:This thread is too long to read to understand more about khmer 440. However i am wondering if this is true, at khmer 440 every threads involving local/khmer, posters tend to look down us?
there's been the occasional khmer poster over there over the years...it's unlikely you'd be discriminated against because you're local...in fact in many ways you'd probably be welcomed...what you read on here is more specific and a clash to do with other issues and personalities...
I don't think so. They even talked about me before i join. :). I feel so so sorry for CEO. Because of my presence and little salary's, people don't feel free to talk whatever they want. Please please folks, you can talk about whatever you want. :lol:
i'm not sure i understand samouth...what do you mean they talked about you before you joined? i presume you're talking about k440 so how did they talk about you?
I actually don't want to quote this comment again, because i don't want people here to think that i was mad with or bothered by it. It didn't effect me at all, moreover it will never discourage me to shop sharing and contributing on CEO. i love this site and i have learned a lot from it.

It seemed like you missed reading it, so here you go.

"Will get grief for this i am sure. since CEO has taken on two HIGH Cambodian posters. Things have changed now. You need to watch what you say for fear of irritating the powers that be because they are so happy to have Khmers posting there whereas there are none here ( males that i know of) and they don't want to lose them. I just find it hard not to call out theses guys out as it seems they have led very sheltered lives and don't know much which means half of their posts are asking "what does that mean". But they want come across as they are experts on Cambodia, but in reality dont know as much as many, but also think their beliefs are correct. Plus they are getting into backslapping these guys which i hate as much here as there.
បើសិនធ្វើចេះ ចេះឲ្យគេកោត បើសិនធ្វើឆោត ឆោតឲ្យគេអាណិត។

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Yes, you're right, UKJ. Whatever you say.

How are the knees? Swallowing OK? These things give trouble for people your age.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

General Mackevili wrote:
Cam Nivag wrote:I don't get why people are so excited about having Cambodian posters on the forums. If Jessy and Samouth posted the way they did and were white everyone would find them insufferable.
Jeez, you also won't sit next to a dude on a Tuk-Tuk and you've said "all Khmer dudes are rapey." (as quoted from kkk440)

I'm not surprised you have no interest in interacting with Cambodians online as well.

:facepalm:

I didn't say "all." You shouldn't put things in quotes like that unless it's what someone actually said.

Moving on, I have a Khmer440/CEO related question. On Khmer440, I log in, I check "keep me logged in," and then I never have to re-enter my password unless I clear my cookies/cache/whatever that is. Now, is it just me, or do you guys constantly have to re-log in to CEO? It seems even when I click keep me logged in, it doesn't keep me logged in. Is there some difference in the site's format or whatever you call it in this regard?

I'm not trying to criticize CEO or give you guys a hrad time, I'm just suggesting you try to fix this if other people are having the same issue.
UKJ
Expatriate

Post by UKJ »

vladimir wrote:Yes, you're right, UKJ. Whatever you say.

How are the knees? Swallowing OK? These things give trouble for people your age.
Oh my. What would that say about 440's OVER INDULGED Princess Vlad? Is that you admitting you are 440's fluffer?
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Aren't all the signs there? The way logos/ttm courts me, the way bandy so desperately seeks recognition from me, the way scobienz so openly admires my pro-carpetbagger posts, the way I never got banned, etc?

How did you work it out?

Dude, you have a fantastic mind.
UKJ
Expatriate

Post by UKJ »

vladimir wrote: the way I never got banned, etc?
Yes, it's the way you never get perma banned, when others have been banned for very minor first offences. They openly admit it. It's comical that you try to make out otherwise lol. Who's your sugar daddy?
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

I must confess, it's logos, bandy, JackedCamry, gmjs, alanclarke, violet etc. They begged svooby to let me stay, but you know him, strength of character/doesn't care what his buddies think, he did it. Btw, have you ever thought of suing for genetic heritage? You have a very strong case.
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

Cam Nivag wrote:I don't get why people are so excited about having Cambodian posters on the forums. If Jessy and Samouth posted the way they did and were white everyone would find them insufferable.
I personally find the two Cambodian posters here about 500 time better than Jessy, who I still find insanely annoying. The only thing more irritating than her own useless, self-absorbed and barely comprehensible comments is the small pack of (often married) users who are constantly hovering around, praising her like a sad bunch of groupies. At least the two users here are capable of debate and as such their posts have way more value than those of Jessy, who still seems to think she's on Facebook.
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic