Oh no, is this the end of happy ringpull prizes ?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Soriya
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Oh no, is this the end of happy ringpull prizes ?

Post by Soriya »

I won 25$ today.dunno how to post foto
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

Username Taken wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:04 pm
timmydownawell wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:46 pm
pissontheroof wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:47 pm Image

i hope the image comes out ... this came with my breakfast cans this morning ...

nobody i know can read .... except for thanx and you won one or 2 cans or a 1000 reil ..

help !
5000r and 1000r respectively. I got excited for a moment when I got a "5" one recently too.
No Timmy. The one at the top is 1 Meun, 10,000 riel.

:beer3:
10’000 & 5,000 same day , the rest are blanks i wont say anything bad about these bass turds ( trying to be polite )

the average people and poor are fine , but the ___ other s ruin it ... from greed .. or selfish not the ones who sell fish
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

2 August 2019
On 30 July, two $ 10,000 winners and 27 $ 1,000 winners were given their prizes by the Anchor Beer Team.

Starting from today until the end of 2019. With each purchase of Anchor Beer, you will have the opportunity to win one can, 12 cans, 24 cans, and a prize of $ 100, $ 1,000 ($ 1,000 and $ 10,000).

The company will arrange a time for the $ 10,000 winner and the $ 1,000 winner to collect this amazing prize at the Anchor Brewery office. For the other rewards, you can immediately contact your Anchor Beer seller.

Note: To claim the prize, you will need to present the winning can and the ringpull.
For more information, please contact us on: 092 333 900/010 833 000.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
timmydownawell
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by timmydownawell »

Last Cambodia slab I got 9 x free cans and 2 x 5000r, current one 5 x free cans and 2 x 10,000r with two cans remaining. They seem to be stepping it up.
You must walk in traffic to cross the road - Cambodian proverb
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

I bought a slab yesterday and all the ring pulls are blank.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

hanno wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:01 pm I bought a slab yesterday and all the ring pulls are blank.
Anchor or Cambodia ?
cautious colin
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by cautious colin »

hanno wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:01 pm I bought a slab yesterday and all the ring pulls are blank.
Yes, the Cambodia ones now only say something if you win.

Seem to be different prizes now. I have won 2 free cans a few times recently ( I assume this is new as have only seen it in the past couple months)
Soriya
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Soriya »

cautious colin wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:24 pm

Seem to be different prizes now. I have won 2 free cans a few times recently ( I assume this is new as have only seen it in the past couple months)
Not true. I purchased a case of cambodia today.drank 8 cans.i have had 2 free beers, 1000 riel, 3 blank ringpulls and 2 thank yous written in khmer
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Soriya wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:31 pm
cautious colin wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:24 pm

Not true. I purchased a case of cambodia today.drank 8 cans.i have had 2 free beers, 1000 riel, 3 blank ringpulls and 2 thank yous written in khmer
:wave: Good tidings, yah Cambodia beer. More pull for each can.
i think they might be trying to encourage us to drink more beer. :plus1: As if...
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Anchor Moy wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:28 pm
Anchor or Cambodia ?
Cambodia. And I can confirm that the entire slab had blanks.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic