Oh no, is this the end of happy ringpull prizes ?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
davegorman
BANNED
France

Re: Oh no, is this the end of happy ringpull prizes ?

Post by davegorman »

PSD-Kiwi wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:40 pm Anchor have now jumped on the winning pull tab bandwagon as well, a friend of the families just won $10,000! He's had his picture plastered all over facebook receiving his giant $10k cheque.
WTF!
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

PSD-Kiwi wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:47 pm I'm still averaging about half a case of winning pull tabs per case, but the highest percentage of them are these bloody 1000 KHR ones, no problem, just keep saving them up and cashing the lot in for free cases.
I gotta change wholesalers haha I'm averaging one winner every 3 cans..sometimes 4 cans for unlucky box. Also I noticed some boxes are in english and others in khmer...the english ones seem to have better odds and less 1000r
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

i hope the image comes out ... this came with my breakfast cans this morning ...

nobody i know can read .... except for thanx and you won one or 2 cans or a 1000 reil ..

help !
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Six free cans.
timmydownawell
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by timmydownawell »

pissontheroof wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:47 pm Image

i hope the image comes out ... this came with my breakfast cans this morning ...

nobody i know can read .... except for thanx and you won one or 2 cans or a 1000 reil ..

help !
5000r and 1000r respectively. I got excited for a moment when I got a "5" one recently too.
You must walk in traffic to cross the road - Cambodian proverb
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

the past 1000 r. looked like this so i got excited . but should know better .. lucky case if its 6 free cans tho .

was 🤞🏼hoping for one of the paid weddings with all the accoutrements, & honeymoon ...
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
epidemiks
Expatriate
Australia

Post by epidemiks »

Won 12 cans off a Leo last night. Don't drink it very often, but might switch it up more often.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

timmydownawell wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:46 pm

help !
5000r and 1000r respectively. I got excited for a moment when I got a "5" one recently too.
No Timmy. The one at the top is 1 Meun, 10,000 riel.

:beer3:
timmydownawell
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by timmydownawell »

Username Taken wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:04 pm
timmydownawell wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:46 pm

help !
No Timmy. The one at the top is 1 Meun, 10,000 riel.

:beer3:
Oops my bad! For the record, I always get two opinions before I cash mine in. Just as well!
You must walk in traffic to cross the road - Cambodian proverb
angkorjohn2
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by angkorjohn2 »

always remember to keep the can - no can with the ringpull, no prize
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic