What Thai Girls Really Think

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

What Thai Girls Really Think

Post by phuketrichard »

pretty spot on;

http://www.inspirepattaya.com/lifestyle ... lly-think/

....For a Thai girl living in Pattaya you need to be strong, be yourself and don’t let others tell you what to do. The problem of face often makes it difficult to say no to your friends, and this is where the problems can start. It is easy to make money here, but it is just as easy to spend it and often the more money you get the worse it can be. ‘Friends’ tend to appear when you have money, but just as quickly disappear when you have nothing. Remember, no one loves you as much as your family, and make sure you love yourself too!
(3) Foreigners living in Pattaya

“The first time they ever land in Pattaya, when the wheels of the plane touchdown in Thailand they are good; once Pattaya has got hold of them, they change. One night is all that is needed, and they will all change in different ways. From loss of respect for Thai women, others will view it as ‘paradise’ and they will love the cheap lifestyle. Clearly this isn’t everyone, but it’s a large chunk.
If you meet a Thai girlfriend and you love her, both leave Pattaya. Pattaya is not for families, it is for a single man. Pattaya is in a lot of ways like Las Vegas, no place to build a family. Ok, so it has changed a little, but at the core it is still the Pattaya of old, and that is a ‘whore town’.
As a foreigner living here you will get frustrated with Thais and their working standards. Just because someone says they can repair your house doesn’t mean it will get done properly. Tread carefully and find the right, skilled Thai worker. Thais don’t like to disappoint so would rather say yes they can do it than have to say no to you. This can often be at your expense.”
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
AlonzoPartriz
Expatriate
Spain

Re: What Thai Girls Really Think

Post by AlonzoPartriz »

phuketrichard wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:52 am pretty spot on;

http://www.inspirepattaya.com/lifestyle ... lly-think/

....For a Thai girl living in Pattaya you need to be strong, be yourself and don’t let others tell you what to do. The problem of face often makes it difficult to say no to your friends, and this is where the problems can start. It is easy to make money here, but it is just as easy to spend it and often the more money you get the worse it can be. ‘Friends’ tend to appear when you have money, but just as quickly disappear when you have nothing. Remember, no one loves you as much as your family, and make sure you love yourself too!
(3) Foreigners living in Pattaya

“The first time they ever land in Pattaya, when the wheels of the plane touchdown in Thailand they are good; once Pattaya has got hold of them, they change. One night is all that is needed, and they will all change in different ways. From loss of respect for Thai women, others will view it as ‘paradise’ and they will love the cheap lifestyle. Clearly this isn’t everyone, but it’s a large chunk.
If you meet a Thai girlfriend and you love her, both leave Pattaya. Pattaya is not for families, it is for a single man. Pattaya is in a lot of ways like Las Vegas, no place to build a family. Ok, so it has changed a little, but at the core it is still the Pattaya of old, and that is a ‘whore town’.
As a foreigner living here you will get frustrated with Thais and their working standards. Just because someone says they can repair your house doesn’t mean it will get done properly. Tread carefully and find the right, skilled Thai worker. Thais don’t like to disappoint so would rather say yes they can do it than have to say no to you. This can often be at your expense.”
We Thai so nice we can not say no.
See crook!!!
Cowshed Cowboy
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by Cowshed Cowboy »

" An account of one Thai ladies, ( the rag can't even spell correctly ), views based on her experiences of Pattaya, clearly subjective and based on one persons view ".

Thank goodness they put that caveat at the start.

" When I lived in America "

"The first time THEY, ( read " foreign men ), land in Pattaya they are good. Once Pattaya has got hold of them they change. From loss of respect for Thai women.... Pattaya is not for families.....At the core Pattaya is still a whore town....you get frustrated with Thais and their work standards "

Nuff said, tells me all I need to know except how long this Korat lady was an expat in America and how long she has lived in Pattaya.
Yes sir, I can boogie, I can boogie, boogie, boogie all night long.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

yes its one girls impressions but i tend to agree with her...

Part 2
(1) Why do Westerners end up with Bar Girls rather than Office workers here in Pattaya?
....It frustrates me as Thai bar girls ruin the reputation of other Thai ladies across the world, with Westerners thinking we are all ‘easy’. While the foreigner thinks he is having good fun with the bar girl, does he not know that all they are thinking about is the money?
(5) Why do you all love Som Tam so much!?

We are born eating Som Tam and it tastes good – It’s healthy too. There are so many lovely tastes in this dish. I understand many of you find this a smelly dish; however you should try Tum Thai which does not have crab or fish sauce as you may surprise yourself and end up liking it very much! Be sure to eat it with sticky rice and a nice piece of barbeque chicken. Aroy Mak Mak (tastes very good)!
Although not born eating it ,I love somtum thai with Larp Gai :thumb: :thumb:

http://www.inspirepattaya.com/lifestyle ... -part-two/
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic