TOF (Scobienz Sells Khmer440 Expat Forum)

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
shlomo
Expatriate
Barbados

Re: TOF (Scobienz Sells Khmer440 Expat Forum)

Post by shlomo »

frank lee bent wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:18 am
FLB on his crusade to describe me
That's funny. I thought it was common knowledge who alexandrino is. Well it's common knowledge amongst prominent 440ers and I assume CEOers as well. All pretty disappointing to be honest. I wish I still didn't know.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Alexandra wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:15 am I thought Cloudflare prevents DDoS but looks like I was wrong.
"We do not position ourselves as a DDoS solution at all."
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1065748

Wow!
Alexandra
Expatriate
Nigeria

Post by Alexandra »

shlomo wrote:That's funny. I thought it was common knowledge who alexandrino is. Well it's common knowledge amongst prominent 440ers and I assume CEOers as well. All pretty disappointing to be honest. I wish I still didn't know.
People take credit for other people's actions all the time. Most recently it was someone impersonating gibbon arms a few pages back.

Bless
Garry.Crabtree
Expatriate
Nigeria

Post by Garry.Crabtree »

Can't we all just be nice to each other? Well not turdylogo obviously, as he's a waffle phlegm head.
According to the proverb: The pun is mightier than the sword
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

i apologize also, to him in advance for any unintended slights i may have perpetrated by crusades.
angkorjohn
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by angkorjohn »

All this chucking around baseless accusations sure reminds me of a time when K440 was sold and CEO had just started... slinging mud and accusations at one another who did an attack on what webiste, was it the old owner of K440 or what, people tryna out each other. It was all found out to be baseless...I Seem to recall that escalated into quite a nasty argument between some people that didn't end well. Maybe FLB and UT should be mindful of taking a little history lesson before playing judge and jury.

general-chatter/ceo-and-khmer440-blackout-t2918.html
Alexandra
Expatriate
Nigeria

Post by Alexandra »

frank lee bent wrote:i apologize also, to him
I wasn't even on here until you lot went on about Alexandra this, Alexandra that, with Quasimodo-faced Richard egging you on, staggering and stumbling on the keyboard struggling and failing to construct a single sentence. Before you wanted to lock the thread because people were going at each other too much, and now you're doing what exactly? Did I step on one of your bees or something?

Bless
shlomo
Expatriate
Barbados

Post by shlomo »

Never mind all that, FLB. Alexandrino has been feeling a bit out of sorts lately.

Sadly he's been adrift, rudderless, tossed about with wanton abandon in the cyber-sea ever since that shit-show forum he cast his lot with started entering it's final death throes.

Tragic really, almost Oedipal in its twisted finality.
Alexandra
Expatriate
Nigeria

Post by Alexandra »

LOL :thumb:
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

angkorjohn wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:54 pm All this chucking around baseless accusations sure reminds me of a time when K440 was sold and CEO had just started... slinging mud and accusations at one another who did an attack on what webiste, was it the old owner of K440 or what, people tryna out each other. It was all found out to be baseless...I Seem to recall that escalated into quite a nasty argument between some people that didn't end well. Maybe FLB and UT should be mindful of taking a little history lesson before playing judge and jury.

general-chatter/ceo-and-khmer440-blackout-t2918.html
I'm going to have to agree with John (and others) here. I reopened it as The Old Forum took a break from being a sinking ship and was flat out offline for almost a day. They are back online and can go back to sinking, so this should be locked again.

We are adding some new features to CEO, so the Asinine Arena is visible to all at the moment, but we should have everything sorted soon, and back to having the Asinine Arena hidden from the public eye. As much as I've personally found this topic entertaining, it's a bad look (and feel) for CEO, and a lot of this bickering reminds me exactly why we started CEO in the first place.

Over and out.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Locked Previous topicNext topic