TOF (Scobienz Sells Khmer440 Expat Forum)

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Brewer
Expatriate

Re: TOF (Scobienz Sells Khmer440 Expat Forum)

Post by Brewer »

General Mackevili wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:59 pm
Anchor Moy wrote:This has been fun but, TOF is back online. :banana:
Everyone is welcome here and that's the whole point, but this forum is not a place (depot) for upset posters from k440 to come and snipe amongst themselves. It was getting a bit silly. Back to the usual shit then. :wave:
Agreed. I actually thought everyone could knock off the bickering, LoL. What was I thinking??

Will have to lock it up again. Damn.
Personally, I think this has been one of the most entertaining threads on here or there for a very long time. :plus1: As long as it is contained within one thread the feuds are hilarious and educative so I'd like to see it stay open so they can have at it. :lol:
The third man
Tourist

Post by The third man »

bendix wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:48 pm
xxxxxxx wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:44 pm
frank lee bent wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:48 pma lot of ppl did not like the late owner of 440.
scobienz was very mild in comparison.
But that's the rub. Whatever negative things people say about KIR, at least he was who he was, openly and mostly unapologetically. He didn't need to create multiple sock puppets just to say what he felt about anyone or anything without fear of incrimination. He straight up let you have it with both barrels. Scobienz for years pretended to be above all that, but has now been exposed as an even more cowardly individual than his predecessor. And that's with only the very tip of the iceberg yet uncovered.

Logos likes to perpetuate this myth that I am Gibbon Arms, and that is where this nonsense that I abused people (even friends) using socks comes from. I wasn't GA, something that even the Bonking Belgian seems to have realised now with his embarassing 'case' shot down in flames over the weekend and his humiliating need to change that thread title.

And here's the rub: I'm not going to apologise for having a couple of alternative IDs on a forum I fucking owned. They are useful to spur debate and threads on; it's good business. Do you cretins think that CEO Cambodia News is a complete stranger, or do you think he might - just might - be a regular poster using a different ID? It is used to generate new threads - pure and simple.
What a lying, condescending prick that buffoon is.
Clearly the way you blew a fuse after I linked you to GA (indirectly but who else could be such a treacherous cunt with his "friends"?) is revealing.
bendix wrote: Finally, I have nothing to do with 440 being down, so let's cut out the childish speculation. I suspect I know what happened. They have convinced themselves that I somehow hacked into the system last week to pull my 'ban logos' prank. I didn't. As I have said a dozen times, their hapless Admin somehow never cancelled my access rights after I asked them to.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least to learn that in trying to prevent a repeat of a hack which never happened, they have fucked up the system. It's kind of embarassing to watch from afar, to be honest. Neither Migs nor Logos has a clue how to manage the system. Playboy does but . . .well . . . you know. It's Playboy innit?
Even in the face of published evidence you can't help lying, can you? Like any self respecting megalomaniac sociopath, you probably believe in your own crap."I have said it a dozen times so why don't you cretins all believe me ?".

Expect more developments on TOF.
Visser
Tourist
Albania

Post by Visser »

Playboy wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:50 pm Oh, by the way, Khmer440 is back up

Sent from my SM-G928C using Tapatalk
Are you sure?

I was able to log in, see the forums but till get the error message when I try to open a thread.
Garry.Crabtree
Expatriate
Nigeria

Post by Garry.Crabtree »

The third man wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:42 am Expect more developments on TOF.
We wait with bated breath, but I fear it'll be more of the same lies from the fubulist logo/third man, the K440 distorter in chief.
According to the proverb: The pun is mightier than the sword
shlomo
Expatriate
Barbados

Post by shlomo »

Garry.Crabtree wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:56 am the K440 distorter in chief.
That's quite the venerable title. But given the meager share of 440 that he actually wields, it should be more like, 'the k440 perverted uncle (that everyone avoids during holiday get-togethers)'.
bendix wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:48 pm [ Playboy does but . . .well . . . you know. It's Playboy innit?
True, he puts about as much effort into 440 as he did his failed {redacted}... ah well.
bendix
Expatriate

Post by bendix »

The third man wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:42 am
bendix wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:48 pm
xxxxxxx wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:44 pm
frank lee bent wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:48 pma lot of ppl did not like the late owner of 440.
scobienz was very mild in comparison.
But that's the rub. Whatever negative things people say about KIR, at least he was who he was, openly and mostly unapologetically. He didn't need to create multiple sock puppets just to say what he felt about anyone or anything without fear of incrimination. He straight up let you have it with both barrels. Scobienz for years pretended to be above all that, but has now been exposed as an even more cowardly individual than his predecessor. And that's with only the very tip of the iceberg yet uncovered.

Logos likes to perpetuate this myth that I am Gibbon Arms, and that is where this nonsense that I abused people (even friends) using socks comes from. I wasn't GA, something that even the Bonking Belgian seems to have realised now with his embarassing 'case' shot down in flames over the weekend and his humiliating need to change that thread title.

And here's the rub: I'm not going to apologise for having a couple of alternative IDs on a forum I fucking owned. They are useful to spur debate and threads on; it's good business. Do you cretins think that CEO Cambodia News is a complete stranger, or do you think he might - just might - be a regular poster using a different ID? It is used to generate new threads - pure and simple.
What a lying, condescending prick that buffoon is.
Clearly the way you blew a fuse after I linked you to GA (indirectly but who else could be such a treacherous cunt with his "friends"?) is revealing.
bendix wrote: Finally, I have nothing to do with 440 being down, so let's cut out the childish speculation. I suspect I know what happened. They have convinced themselves that I somehow hacked into the system last week to pull my 'ban logos' prank. I didn't. As I have said a dozen times, their hapless Admin somehow never cancelled my access rights after I asked them to.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least to learn that in trying to prevent a repeat of a hack which never happened, they have fucked up the system. It's kind of embarassing to watch from afar, to be honest. Neither Migs nor Logos has a clue how to manage the system. Playboy does but . . .well . . . you know. It's Playboy innit?
Even in the face of published evidence you can't help lying, can you? Like any self respecting megalomaniac sociopath, you probably believe in your own crap."I have said it a dozen times so why don't you cretins all believe me ?".

Expect more developments on TOF.

Published evidence my arse. Your so called published evidence was universally laughed down over the weekend: even Miggles went on record on that thread to say it was nonsense to say I’m GA.

Just to be clear here, are you accusing me of

1) hacking into the system?

2) being responsible for your current technical issues?

If so, that’s funny 😁
bangkokhooker
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by bangkokhooker »

:snorting:

Is hotdigr logos/TTM?
Just a thought. They both have the same anger issues. If not I apologize, to whomever.

This my dad's harder than your dad "fight" is rather tedious but slightly (about 33.3%) entertaining. :2girlsit8:
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by Digg3r »

bendix wrote:
1) hacking into the system?
I'm not one to snitch on people but I feel it's warranted on this occasion. Scoffer is the hacker you are looking for but in his defence he was just trying to order an online pizza delivery.
angkorjohn
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by angkorjohn »

K440 Still down it seems so please keep this thread open. For the laughs. I feel sorry for the guy who bought the website.

But for my two cents from what I understand reading here is the previous owner seems to have had a few different profiles to ignite a few threads and a few debates. Bumps up traffic, more traffic = more income, sound business if you ask me.

The new owner will have to think of a way of getting a solution for the site to keep those numbers high and make the site pay for itself otherwise he's lost whatever he paid for it (be interested to know how much he parted with)....poor business thinking if he doesnt intend on shutting it down ... these technical issues could be a test drive for this.

I dont know any of the characters involved here but I see no harm done. Kinda funny. Good for you Bendix, you sold at the right time! those complaining y'all sound like some scorned lover.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

bangkokhooker wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:39 am :snorting:

Is hotdigr logos/TTM?
Just a thought. They both have the same anger issues. If not I apologize, to whomever.

This my dad's harder than your dad "fight" is rather tedious but slightly (about 33.3%) entertaining. :2girlsit8:

Hotdigr is just an angry Ozzy from SHV whos actually chilled out now he lives on Koh Wrong
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Locked Previous topicNext topic