New bar opening in Sihanoukville - Glory Hole

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
bangkokhooker
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: New bar opening in Sihanoukville - Glory Hole

Post by bangkokhooker »

Went to the square last night. The Glory hole had two people in it and they were two female staff members. I saw one of the owners at another bar!

Very busy last night. Quite surprised it was so.
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

The Royal Cambodian Navy officials say that if there is no change, two Russian Navy ships are scheduled to dock at Sihanoukville Autonomous Port for a six-day visit to Cambodia from November 7 to November 12, 2017.

May get busy soon......
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

bangkokhooker wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:49 pm Went to the square last night. The Glory hole had two people in it and they were two female staff members. I saw one of the owners at another bar!

You were lucky when I was there a couple of weeks ago there was only one person and that was a female staff member! :D
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

There is doubtlessly customer disappointment when they discover that the place fails to live up to the low standards the advertising implies.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

The advertising is of a far lower standard than the bar, nobody is arguing about that ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
EDC
Expatriate
Australia

Post by EDC »

Kuroneko wrote:
bangkokhooker wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:49 pm Went to the square last night. The Glory hole had two people in it and they were two female staff members. I saw one of the owners at another bar!

You were lucky when I was there a couple of weeks ago there was only one person and that was a female staff member! :D
Hey Black Cat, not bothering to mention the first night you came in and I met you when there was quite a few people in the bar as I recall?

The fact of the matter is that the Glory Hole is doing much better than expected despite (and in some cases because of) all the negative comments...

Cheers

EDC
Expatriate
Australia

New bar opening in Sihanoukville - Glory Hole

Post by EDC »

bangkokhooker wrote:Went to the square last night. The Glory hole had two people in it and they were two female staff members. I saw one of the owners at another bar!

You were obviously there at the wrong time...they actually made good money Saturday night.
Any of the bars in the square are rarely busy the whole time from opening to closing. Can be empty one minute and packed an hour later...

P.S. All the owners still drink at other bars...just like other bar owners from the square regularly drink in the Glory Hole.

Cheers

vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

rozzieoz wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:42 pm The advertising is of a far lower standard than the bar, nobody is arguing about that ;)
When you walk into a bar expecting Hole lotta love and you hear Sugar Sugar

Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Arget wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:54 pm The Royal Cambodian Navy officials say that if there is no change, two Russian Navy ships are scheduled to dock at Sihanoukville Autonomous Port for a six-day visit to Cambodia from November 7 to November 12, 2017.

May get busy soon......

Better round up those old toothless ladies, going to be a busy time at the Glory hole :beer3:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
bangkokhooker
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by bangkokhooker »

EDC wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:23 pm
bangkokhooker wrote:Went to the square last night. The Glory hole had two people in it and they were two female staff members. I saw one of the owners at another bar!

You were obviously there at the wrong time...they actually made good money Saturday night.
Any of the bars in the square are rarely busy the whole time from opening to closing. Can be empty one minute and packed an hour later...

P.S. All the owners still drink at other bars...just like other bar owners from the square regularly drink in the Glory Hole.

Cheers

I was there the right time actually. How do I know? Well all the other bars were busy. ALL of them! This was around midnight.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic