Weed in Cambodia

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Re: Weed in Cambodia

Post by phuketrichard »

:thumb: :thumb:

god i loved the 60's!!!
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Jaap N.
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by Jaap N. »

Smoking is good for the brain!
UKJ
Expatriate

Post by UKJ »

Mr Curious wrote:I'll tell ya what though...back in the early 70s we got some good "thai stick" that was lovely to smell and tasty to toke and got ya very nicely baked. Tied to a sliver of bamboo, such as the size of incense is formed on and tied on with what appeared to be a stand of bamboo. Seemed to have a sticky somethin sprayed on it. Maybe opium? LOVELY stuff, but only ran across it that one time which makes me wonder why as the stuff sold for relatively big bux. I still wonder about the genesis of this stuff and why it seemed to just disappear. I know what happened with Lebanese hash.
Thai sticks. A rare and much loved delicacy for us Scots. Thai grass was the first hash I'd buy on Amsterdam trips. Not as potent as Thai sticks, but a nice high for doing Amsterdam.

Anyone remember Durban poison sticks? Bought them on a trip to London in the early 80's. Never seen or heard of them again. Not even in Amsterdam. I just googled them, and it seems they were widely available in America.
Driftless
Tourist

Post by Driftless »

juansweetpotato wrote:
Driftless wrote:
juansweetpotato wrote:Last convo I had with Joe before he got busted (Happy hooker) he was saying how growing outdoors here now was f'ed because of all the hemp the Chinese were growing here.Cross pollination.
Re hermaphrodites. Some causes:
Stress - light, heat, water etc
Clones - Any plants grown together in a crop of say 20 or more that are all female,after several crops, one will eventually turn hermaphrodite. It's a natural occuring mutation that ensures the plants survival in the wild.
if you select male and carefully pollinate a pure female, and grow those seeds , it's the best chance you'll have for less hermaphrodites.
As someone already mentioned, it's best to check your plants continuously for male flowers, as with some strains it is quite normal to have one or 2 which need picking off before they produce pollen.

What's the best way of removing all the nasty chemicals of the weed? I can't smoke much more of this shit. And to think of all those poor peeps who used to grow organic who live here now...

PS what, if anything, happened at lake side?
Do you know where the Chinese are growing hemp? It woild be interesting to see.
No idea, sorry. Why not try googling agricultural terms + China/Cambodia maybe come up with something.
Well where is this Happy hooker place? Google doesn't turn up much.
General Chatter
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by General Chatter »

Driftless wrote:
juansweetpotato wrote:
Driftless wrote:
juansweetpotato wrote:Last convo I had with Joe before he got busted (Happy hooker) he was saying how growing outdoors here now was f'ed because of all the hemp the Chinese were growing here.Cross pollination.
Clones - Any plants grown together in a crop of say 20 or more that are all female,after several crops, one will eventually turn hermaphrodite. It's a natural occuring mutation that ensures the plants survival in the wild.
if you select male and carefully pollinate a pure female, and grow those seeds , it's the best chance you'll have for less hermaphrodites.
As someone already mentioned, it's best to check your plants continuously for male flowers, as with some strains it is quite normal to have one or 2 which need picking off before they produce pollen.

What's the best way of removing all the nasty chemicals of the weed? I can't smoke much more of this shit. And to think of all those poor peeps who used to grow organic who live here now...

No idea, sorry. Why not try googling agricultural terms + China/Cambodia maybe come up with something.
I think he means Happy Hippy...he had a web site selling drugs..until got nicked
I was born with nothing , and I still have most of it left.

ChessCube Account name is generalchat
Driftless
Tourist

Post by Driftless »

General Chatter wrote:
Driftless wrote:
juansweetpotato wrote:
Driftless wrote:

I think he means Happy Hippy...he had a web site selling drugs..until got nicked
Where was Happy Hippy based out of? Where is this "Joe" who got busted?
General Chatter
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by General Chatter »

^ SNV k440 has a thread on it somewhere...
I was born with nothing , and I still have most of it left.

ChessCube Account name is generalchat
Kampong Spooner
Expatriate

Post by Kampong Spooner »

Friday choon for those in the know.......

Cookin' MCs like a pound o'bacon
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic