Foreign woman attacks Thai lady in McDonalds

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
Ronny
BANNED

Re: Foreign woman attacks Thai lady in McDonalds

Post by Ronny »

soup wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:17 am Westerners, even white trash westerners, hardly ever roll up on someone unprovoked. There had to be more than the Thai is telling.

Too bad there weren't 10 more westerners there to do what Thai people do to westerners.

Exactly. This barang/farang woman took a page out of the Thais book with that sucker punch. The Thais never fight a barang/farang fairly and will sucker punch you, gang up on you, or pick up a weapon. Fairness simply doesn't exist in Thai culture so it's hard to feel sorry for a Thai person when they get a taste of their own medicine.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Ronny wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:05 pm
soup wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:17 am Westerners, even white trash westerners, hardly ever roll up on someone unprovoked. There had to be more than the Thai is telling.

Too bad there weren't 10 more westerners there to do what Thai people do to westerners.

Exactly. This barang/farang woman took a page out of the Thais book with that sucker punch. The Thais never fight a barang/farang fairly and will sucker punch you, gang up on you, or pick up a weapon. Fairness simply doesn't exist in Thai culture so it's hard to feel sorry for a Thai person when they get a taste of their own medicine.
are you guys serious?
you never heard of "Happy Slapping" ??
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Happy_slapping

:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:12 pm

are you guys serious?

If anything goes wrong for me (if i'm still standing) I have a small emergency backup! :D
Last edited by Kuroneko on Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Kuroneko wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:27 pm

are you guys serious?
:twisted:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Ronny
BANNED

Post by Ronny »

Would you please stop using the term "white trash" when posting? Most of the people posting here are white so it's insulting to have to hear this sort of language and it's unnecessary too. I know you're not directing it at anyone here but it's still uncouth to use it. After all, I would never be able to get away with saying nigger or sand nigger or any other derogatory word or term while posting without getting banned or taking a lot of heat for it and you shouldn't be allowed to either. Get what I'm saying?
Ronny
BANNED

Post by Ronny »

Ronny wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:05 pm

are you guys serious?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Happy_slapping

In America last year we had what we called the "Knock Out Game". The liberal media was riling up the black community and giving bad press to white cops so blacks started going out and sucker punching unsuspecting white pedestrians all over the country.
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

fuck this stupid millennials game, if someone happy slap me, i would fucking hit back, without a doubt, these millennials have to much free time on their hands
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
AlonzoPartriz
Expatriate
Spain

Post by AlonzoPartriz »

bolueeleh wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:58 pm fuck this stupid millennials game, if someone happy slap me, i would fucking hit back, without a doubt, these millennials have to much free time on their hands
Blame the marketing company's irresponsible advertising campaign for Tango soft drinks?? Many did at the time. (80's)
It was a good campaign. Lots of idiots about though, who took it too far as usual. It's a global problem. The stupity I mean. It was kids doing it, but it doesn't get much better when they grow up.

See crook!!!
soup
Expatriate
Andorra

Post by soup »

Ronny wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:42 pm

Would you please stop using the term "white trash" when posting? Most of the people posting here are white so it's insulting to have to hear this sort of language and it's unnecessary too. I know you're not directing it at anyone here but it's still uncouth to use it. After all, I would never be able to get away with saying nigger or sand nigger or any other derogatory word or term while posting without getting banned or taking a lot of heat for it and you shouldn't be allowed to either. Get what I'm saying?
Would I please stop using the phrase 'white trash'? Probably not.

It was a quote. "Looks like typical white trash to me. States are full of 'em. Cowards."
Read all the posts, and then redirect your comments.

Can you stop using the word farang? I find the word racist considering the beliefs and attitudes of Thai people.

Let's stay on-topic here.
Ronny
BANNED

Post by Ronny »

soup wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:22 am
Ronny wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:42 pm

Would I please stop using the phrase 'white trash'? Probably not.

It was a quote. "Looks like typical white trash to me. States are full of 'em. Cowards."
Read all the posts, and then redirect your comments.

Can you stop using the word farang? I find the word racist considering the beliefs and attitudes of Thai people.

Let's stay on-topic here.

Just because someone else used it doesn't give you a right to use it. And yes, I'll stop using the word "farang" (ฝรั่ง) if you petition to the Thai government to take the word out of circulation AND if you can explain to me the beliefs and attitudes of Thai people concerning the word. I'll be waiting...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic