What Do You Think of This Girl?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Otis
Expatriate

What Do You Think of This Girl?

Post by Otis »

http://www.khmertimeskh.com/5077989/you ... al-health/

Take a look at some of her other vids
angkorjohn
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: What Do You Think of This Girl?

Post by angkorjohn »

She's a great role model for young people discussing what is often seen as a taboo subject. She has a huge Facebook following, and if she manages to get young women here to take care of her sexual health then I say all power to her.
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

angkorjohn wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:32 pm She's a great role model for young people discussing what is often seen as a taboo subject. She has a huge Facebook following, and if she manages to get young women here to take care of her sexual health then I say all power to her.
'she manages to get young women here to take care of her sexual health then I say all power to her." and can she get the young ladies here to look after my sexual health too? please :bow:
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

angkorjohn wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:32 pm She's a great role model for young people discussing what is often seen as a taboo subject. She has a huge Facebook following, and if she manages to get young women here to take care of her sexual health then I say all power to her.
yeah i remember seeing some of her videos the other year, fair play to her, cute too
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
kptic
Expatriate
Greece

Post by kptic »

I'd do her
angkorjohn
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by angkorjohn »

kptic wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:43 amI'd do her
I don't think that's what her show "a dose of Cath " means :plus1:
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

I read or heard an interview with her when facebook introduced ( poxy ) explore. She was cited as an example of how damaging explore can be...

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

To do what she does takes a lot of courage.

Respect!
angkorjohn
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by angkorjohn »

Barang chgout wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:22 am I read or heard an interview with her when facebook introduced ( poxy ) explore. She was cited as an example of how damaging explore can be...

Yes I read that too, shame really, that explore feature is a load of bull and odd at the list of countries chosen for the experiment, precisely where you want free access to platforms providing free information, but thats another thread all together. Does anyone know when it finishes?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/glo ... 2b5fa1348c

Interesting piece about how it was crushing the FB businesses here as well

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danielleke ... 59ddb0752d
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

angkorjohn wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:45 am
Barang chgout wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:22 am I read or heard an interview with her when facebook introduced ( poxy ) explore. She was cited as an example of how damaging explore can be...

Yes I read that too, shame really, that explore feature is a load of bull and odd at the list of countries chosen for the experiment, precisely where you want free access to platforms providing free information, but thats another thread all together. Does anyone know when it finishes?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/glo ... 2b5fa1348c

Interesting piece about how it was crushing the FB businesses here as well

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danielleke ... 59ddb0752d
Facebook is tkaing over the world faster than the chinese and is less democratic. its all about the money, except Zuckerberg has it and other people in poor countries do not
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic