Driving licence

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
chkwoot
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Driving licence

Post by chkwoot »

frank lee bent wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 6:04 am nominative determinism
Yes Mr. Bent, in our three cases, probably true.
I am sooooo very sorry if you can't understand or appreciate my sarcastic facetiousness.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

I had to Google that.

Where does it leave me? 8-)

I suppose all the Dicks in the world now understand why their bosses are cunts.
cannabistourist
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by cannabistourist »

chkwoot wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 6:00 am Ok. I'll say it.

Cannabistourist: You can't just roll up into the Bodge, immediately get a 1 yr. EOS (unless you meet certain criteria), get a driver's license without renting/owning a residence (hotels don't count), and absolutely nothing moves as quickly or efficiently as you seem to think it will/should.

For a pothead, I would think you could understand how to chill. Calm down! Stop posting the same question in multiple threads. Go with the flow.

Can you understand what this means?:

Did I miss the troll alert, or is this guy really for real? :facepalm:

Thank you champion, but next time maybe better post a message if you have anything smart or useful to say ?

I can cheat any official office in Thailand to get the documents that I want when I want them, and you think that I won't be able to get a driving license in Cambodia ? Funny you <3
ONLY MONKEYS THINK THAT I AM NOT LIVING IN CAMBODIA BECAUSE I USE VPNs and PROXIES.
Sorry but I do not reply to idiots, especially the old ones.
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

cannabistourist wrote:

Cannabistourist: You can't just roll up into the Bodge, immediately get a 1 yr. EOS (unless you meet certain criteria), get a driver's license without renting/owning a residence (hotels don't count), and absolutely nothing moves as quickly or efficiently as you seem to think it will/should.

For a pothead, I would think you could understand how to chill. Calm down! Stop posting the same question in multiple threads. Go with the flow.

Thank you champion, but next time maybe better post a message if you have anything smart or useful to say ?

I can cheat any official office in Thailand to get the documents that I want when I want them, and you think that I won't be able to get a driving license in Cambodia ? Funny you <3
I foresee an interesting story developing here.. .keep us informed stoner!

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

chkwoot
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by chkwoot »

cannabistourist wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 11:39 am

I think you should bypass Cambodia all together, and stick to Thailand. You obviously have those stupid Thais under your thumb!
I am sooooo very sorry if you can't understand or appreciate my sarcastic facetiousness.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

I've often wondered if that's the case when we choose our own usernames.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

Some news on the DL front, there are reports of agents being able to do these again on FB, anyone else?

Meta's Visa & Tours
15 May at 10:33 · Phnom Penh, Cambodia ·
Good morning alls !!we now back doing DRIVING LISCENCE !!also good news is we now will be doing real estate too ! if you would like to sale.rent or lease your lands or house and want me to be your asistant pls come in our office or in,box me for private dicuse ! regard Meta Lai
Fourkinnel
Expatriate
Tonga

Post by Fourkinnel »

I heard that it going to be twice or 3 times the price of obtaining licence with agents than before they stopped doing this service.
pauladams
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pauladams »

Fuck!
Some guy showed me his 10 year licence one night out. It was plastic not like the crap paper ones now.

Said it cost $420. Seems very cheap now.
He said he’d been avoiding road stops for years and not stopping once instructed to do so but once he got his licence they stopped trying to stop him!
Fourkinnel
Expatriate
Tonga

Post by Fourkinnel »

A couple years ago a 10 year licence would have been worth considering. Many others in SHV inc me have said, highly unlikely with the Chinese takeover that we will be in Cambodia in 10 years, maybe in just 2 or 3. Dreams ruined. Certainly not on the south coast anyhow.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic