are you happy in the KoW?

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything Cambodia-related. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
AlonzoPartriz
Expatriate
Spain

Re: are you happy in the KoW?

Post by AlonzoPartriz » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:32 am

Cruisemonkey wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:49 am
Happiness is a warm gun.
According to Lennon, the title came from a magazine cover that producer George Martin showed him: "I think he showed me a cover of a magazine that said 'Happiness Is a Warm Gun.' It was a gun magazine. I just thought it was a fantastic, insane thing to say. A warm gun means you just shot something."The gun magazine derived the phrase from the bestselling book by Peanuts cartoonist Charles M. Schulz, Happiness is a Warm Puppy.
See crook!!!
Cruisemonkey
Expatriate
Vietnam

Re: are you happy in the KoW?

Post by Cruisemonkey » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:49 am

AlonzoPartriz wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:32 am
Cruisemonkey wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:49 am
Happiness is a warm gun.
... insane thing to say. A warm gun means you just shot something.

Yeah, elk are delicious. Of course, in the KoW, there are no elk and I don't have a gun.
You could be next.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic