Urgent Request

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Urgent Request

Post by Duncan »

A pregnant lady is having birth problems a few week before delivery and the hospital has asked for $500 for a cesarean. Is this price right ,,, is there a hospital that does it free .
Any info is helpful and urgent.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Re: Urgent Request

Post by Duncan »

Her husband tells me it's the Ang Duong hospital that has given her the price.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

I doubt you'll find one for free. Try the hospital about 100 meters north of Wat Phnom. That will probably be the cheapest, but it will still cost.

Not sure if that's the same hospital or not.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Google maps tells me that it's the Kantha Bopha hospital. We had a cesarian done there about 10 years ago.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Username Taken wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:08 pm I doubt you'll find one for free. Try the hospital about 100 meters north of Wat Phnom. That will probably be the cheapest, but it will still cost.

Not sure if that's the same hospital or not.
That's the one I told him to take her to in the first place.,,, cannot tell some people. Oh ,,, Hang on,,, He's a tuk-tuk driver..
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Username Taken wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:10 pm Google maps tells me that it's the Kantha Bopha hospital. We had a cesarian done there about 10 years ago.
No,,, the one about 100 m north on LH side, is not Kantha Bopha
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Blame google maps. Yes on the left hand side.

Can you drive a tuk tuk?
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Username Taken wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:18 pm Blame google maps. Yes on the left hand side.

Can you drive a tuk tuk?

I'm qualified to do anything with nothing.

100 m north of Wat Phnom is Nation Maternal and Child Health Center 31A Frances St 47. I took another 16 year old girl there for a checkup and scan about two months ago. when she was 5 months pregnant ,,, Dr $5 ,,, scan $20.
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

Duncan wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:14 pm
Username Taken wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:10 pm Google maps tells me that it's the Kantha Bopha hospital. We had a cesarian done there about 10 years ago.
No,,, the one about 100 m north on LH side, is not Kantha Bopha
It's the NMCH Centre
National Maternal and Child Health Centre
Address: No. 31A, Rue de France (St. 47), 12202 Phnom Penh, France St. (47)
Hours: Open today · Open 24 hours
Phone: +855 23 724 257

Kantha Bopha IV Children's Hospital address is:
Preah Sotheavong, 90 Chivapol, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Phone: +855 23 428 009
AlonzoPartriz
Expatriate
Spain

Post by AlonzoPartriz »

The Khmer Soviet friendship hospital is one if the cheapest places I think. And they have some Russian doctors and doctors trained in Cuba. Ring them.

Khmer Soviet Friendship Hospital
271, Phnom Penh 12306
023 217 524

https://goo.gl/maps/voDbdtayAY12
See crook!!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic