WANNA RUN A BAR in SIEM REAP? I Need your talent! NO INVESTMENT needed

Whether you're a working stiff or a business owner yourself, this is the place to discuss all aspects of financing your drinking habit ;-)

NO BUSINESS SALES HERE PLEASE, WE HAVE A SECTION FOR THAT IN THE CLASSIFIEDS.
Inshadesofblue
Expatriate

WANNA RUN A BAR in SIEM REAP? I Need your talent! NO INVESTMENT needed

Post by Inshadesofblue »

I own a hotel in siem reap (downtown) and am extremely swamped. I want somebody to run/be a boss of my bar. I have a hotel (12 rooms) and there is bar downstairs which i have just finished refurbishing/renovating. But i can't run it as i don't have the time. So , i need somebody to be a managing partner (No $ needed from you). You will be a partner. With Zero investment. Just for your work.

THE BAR AND THE LOCATION
I have invested a lot of $$ in my hotel bar and it has a gorgeous mural, furniture, bar, draft beer system etc, and all basic kitchen equipment. I need somebody to run it.
It's a hotel bar - so i have about 20-30 guests in my hotel who have to pass through the lobby >> bar > every day to go out. Also, we are a 5 mins walk from pub street, old market etc. It's on the river.

THE DEAL
We can discuss a percentage. Can be anywhere from 33%-50%. BAsically, you'd be the boss, and we split everything based on the discussed percentage. I'd be a silent partner basically.

YOUR INVESTMENT
$0. Just your time. You need to have that "personality" - who knows how to run a bar. Getting people drunk, while not getting sloshed themselves. You know the type. Just run the bar, make it popular, so we can both make money.

MARKETING etc
I will pay the basic costs on menus/marketing/etc

CONTACT
Msg me here or on [email protected]

If you are a cool guy/guy (but don't have the cash) and has what it takes to run a bar and make it popular - here's your chance

ME
I have been in the hotel/bar business for over 17 yrs. My dad was in the same business. And his dad was in the same business. So Please, refrain from cautionary tales. Just constructive feedback, please :)
Last edited by Inshadesofblue on Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:59 am, edited 7 times in total.
rick_o'shea
Expatriate

Re: Need a partner to run my Siem reap hotel bar (Don't need a single $ from you; just your talents)

Post by rick_o'shea »

Which bar/hotel is it? I know someone that would be ideal, and is currently looking.
Inshadesofblue
Expatriate

Re: Need a partner to run my Siem reap hotel bar (Don't need a single $ from you; just your talents)

Post by Inshadesofblue »

PM sent with contact details
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: WANNA RUN A BAR in SIEM REAP? I Need your talent! NO INVESTMENT needed

Post by General Mackevili »

On the surface, this sounds like a bloody fair deal.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

If I was already committed....

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

Wasn't

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

if it sounds to good to be true, it usually is.
awaiting the person that accepts this and lets us in on it.
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

Why is it too good to be true? The guy invested his money but doesn't have the time or inclination to run the bar side of things. Sounds like a good deal for both partners.
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:24 am Why is it too good to be true? The guy invested his money but doesn't have the time or inclination to run the bar side of things. Sounds like a good deal for both partners.
Exactly. I am guessing that at the moment there are few people in the bar so if the owner finds someone that makes say USD 100.00 turn-over a day instead of 0, it is a good deal for both. I'd do it but I really cannot stand drunk soap-dodgers.
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

I suspect his initial goal is to retain a few of the hotel patrons for a least a drink or two before they go out, or a drink or two in a quieter setting before going to bed. That way even if the net profits are $50/day, he makes more than he did without having to slave away at it. Meanwhile, the bar manager has a great incentive to devote him/herself to the bar and maximise profits.
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic