2017 KoW price breakdown,.,.,

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
soup
Expatriate
Andorra

Re: 2017 KoW price breakdown,.,.,

Post by soup »

saigonjackpot wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:51 am
shnoukieBRO wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:32 pm SJP

Just because you played your cards wrong, aint reason for you to biatch and moan about others...... :stir:
Nah I still got a good hand mate , I learned my lesson from observing older expats here in KoW staggering to the pharmacy for valium to ward off the DT`s then proceed to drink themselfs into a coma rinse and repeat.
Why don't you stagger to the pharmacy and see if they have something for your personality...
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

saigontrapper wrote:
Nah I still got a good hand mate , I learned my lesson from observing older expats here in KoW staggering to the pharmacy for valium to ward off the DT`s then proceed to drink themselfs into a coma rinse and repeat.
So you stalked these expats to make the conclusion you made. Interesting.
He seems to have a hard-on for older alcoholic men, it's all he ever talks about and he can't seem to imagine life outside of cheap dive bars.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
saigonjackpot
Expatriate
Finland

Post by saigonjackpot »

John Bingham wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:28 am
saigontrapper wrote:
So you stalked these expats to make the conclusion you made. Interesting.
He seems to have a hard-on for older alcoholic men, it's all he ever talks about and he can't seem to imagine life outside of cheap dive bars.
Nah I dont goto dive bars anymore in KoW to many slobs posted up in bar stools for weeks on end Expats and tourists alike they cannot escape there existance of beer ,hookers and bar talk ......
shnoukieBRO
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by shnoukieBRO »

saigonjackpot wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:59 am Nah I dont goto dive bars anymore in KoW to many slobs posted up in bar stools for weeks on end Expats and tourists alike they cannot escape there existance of beer ,hookers and bar talk ......
Ah! We didn't realise you were a wierdo...... :mrgreen:
Bertros
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Bertros »

saigonjackpot wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:59 am Expats and tourists alike they cannot escape there existance of beer ,hookers and bar talk ......

who would want too? Sounds like a fun day to me!!!

Cheers

Bertros :hattip:
A taste of the bait is worth the pain of the hook.....
Mr Curious
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Mr Curious »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:13 pm
timmydownawell wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:18 pm I had a full English at a place on riverside in Kampot once, and it was the first time I have not been able to finish a breakfast.
tbh one of the only places ive had a proper decent Fry up in Asia are the ones in Retox in Pattaya, i have them daily haha
all of this (inc. the Mug of Tea and Glass of Orange juice)
only 99 Baht ($3)!!!

the place you are talking about is the one at Rusty Keyhole i bet, this Breakfast is $6

no comparison really
these plates are FAR from the ones you originally posted. Normal. Even kinda not full. Won't kill ya and not a bad deal at 99 baht.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

2017 KoW price breakdown,.,.,

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Mr Curious wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:38 pm
these plates are FAR from the ones you originally posted. Normal. Even kinda not full. Won't kill ya and not a bad deal at 99 baht.
mate you obviously dont recognise what a full breakfast is :roll:
yeah i agree, the 2nd one definitely isnt, and if you look again, i only call it a "Breakfast" and not a "Full Breakfast",
i was comparing the top picture to the bottom picture :? and i say theres no comparison...

but yeah, this is a Full Breakfast...

the meaning of a full breakfast just means the Full ingredients of a Traditional English Breakfast
this Retox breakfast has 2 Sausage, 2 Bacon, 2 Eggs, Black Pudding, Beans, Tomato, Fried Potato, Toast, Fried Bread, a Mug of Tea and a Orange Juice
that my mate, is a Full Breakfast,

Trappers...."full breakfast with tea, fruit, two eggs. baguette and sausage was 5 $... "
is not a Full Breakfast
quite simple

FAR from the ones i originally posted though?
have another look mate....
this breakfast has an extra sausage, extra half a tomato an extra black pudding instead of fried bread, mushrooms instead of fried potato
they are practically the same apart from the 1 extra sausage and 1 half a tomato more, hardly FAR from different mate, dont be fooled by Retox's large plates lol
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

just looking at it i can feel my arteries hardening.
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

He seems to have a hard-on for older alcoholic men, it's all he ever talks about
he correctly fears that as his own fate seeing that is where he hangs out- it is just a matter of time.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

phuketrichard wrote:just looking at it i can feel my arteries hardening.
Hahahahaha is it really that bad? I feel the same by most American food haha Image

មានទឹកមានត្រី មានលុយមានស្រី
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic