Anyone seen Harry the electrician?

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything Cambodia-related. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
jah steu
Expatriate
Australia

Anyone seen Harry the electrician?

Post by jah steu » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:58 pm

Has anyone seen 'Harry' the old German electrician around town recently? He seems to have disappeared completely...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from embedded sub-cutaneous iPhone 9 using Tapatalk.
AlonzoPartriz
Expatriate
Spain

Re: Anyone seen Harry the electrician?

Post by AlonzoPartriz » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:07 pm

jah steu wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:58 pm
Has anyone seen 'Harry' the old German electrician around town recently? He seems to have disappeared completely...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I heard he'd hit rock bottom. Can't remember whether he returned home or not for sure, but I think so. Another German electrician told me this around 6 months ago.
Check with the German solar guy, his companies on the inet i think.
Sorry for being a bit vague. Lol
See crook!!!
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Re: Anyone seen Harry the electrician?

Post by vladimir » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:31 pm

He used to hang around a restaurant at the riverside, on Sisowath and cnr something, sorry, don't remember exact name.

I think he was a buddy of the restaurant owner.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic