Looking for A2 Jeep

Have a car, truck, motorcycle, or bicycle you'd like to sell? List it here for free. Heck, you can even buy and sell tuktuks or your pink Scoopy here. Remember, you need a driver's license in Cambodia for cars, trucks, and any motorbike that's over 125cc. And always wear a helmet!
Soyoung123
Expatriate
Cambodia

Looking for A2 Jeep

Post by Soyoung123 »

Looking to purchase an A2 Jeep. Based in Siem Reap but can travel. Feel free to PM or call 096 666 9254
Soyoung123
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Looking for A2 Jeep

Post by Soyoung123 »

Still looking...if anyone has any leads. Based in Siem Reap but as mentioned can travel. 096 666 9254. Thanks
Popeye
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Popeye »

Now I know that there is a jeep for sale in Kampot, I have seen it and in very good nick. I am in Kep, but next time I see it in kampot I will get a phone # for you off the windscreen. But, I have only seen it twice as not always parked in the same spot. Also, whether it is an A 2 Jeep, I don't know.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

There's a workshop along National Route 5 in Russi Keo district that refurbishes and sells them, it's only a few hundred meters north of the Chruoy Changva Bridge on the river side.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Someone's flogging one on Phnom Penh Buy and Sell (FB) at the moment for $5,500 neg.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Ronny
BANNED

Post by Ronny »

John Bingham wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:35 pm There's a workshop along National Route 5 in Russi Keo district that refurbishes and sells them, it's only a few hundred meters north of the Chruoy Changva Bridge on the river side.
What kind of prices are we generally looking at here for one of those?
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

I don't know, it was about $2500 for a rebuilt one 10 years ago. These are old cars, and can be very troublesome. There are still quite a few around, most of the ones I see are driven by RCAF types. Most have newer Toyota engines but the running gear could be in any state. I like them a lot, but they are pretty basic and I wouldn't want to go long distance in one. They aren't at all secure either, you can't leave anything inside one unless you have someone guarding it or it's in a compound.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Aboddicum
Tourist
Venezuela

Post by Aboddicum »

i want to buy it
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic