CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘We Blew Up WTC7 On 9/11’

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘We Blew Up WTC7 On 9/11’

Post by phuketrichard »

Yea or nay? i find it hard to believe the US would do it but than again, False flags?? :stir:
I think the us government will do just about anything to keep Americans scared, so they can slowly take away all their freedoms and keep feeding them bullshit
79-year-old retired CIA agent, Malcom Howard, has made a series of astonishing claims since being released from hospital in New Jersey on Friday and told he has weeks to live. Mr. Howard claims he was involved in the “controlled demolition” of World Trade Center 7, the third building that was destroyed on 9/11.
Mr. Howard says the World Trade Center 7 operation is unique among his demolitions, as it is the only demolition that “we had to pretend wasn’t a demolition job”. He claims he had no problem going through with the deception at the time, because “when you are a patriot, you don’t question the motivation of the CIA or the White House. You assume the bigger purpose is for a greater good. They pick good, loyal people like me, and it breaks my heart to hear the shit talk.”
http://yournewswire.com/cia-911-wtc7/
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘We Blew Up WTC7 On 9/11’

Post by beaker »

Be sides the obvious, to anyone with any of physics, demolition or just common sense that the huge metal all the beams encased in concrete would melt clear down to street level from a kerosene fire. Even the ones on the other side of the building so uniformly that it would collapse straight down on itself.

Then the aftermath when they had to get all the debris (evidence) loaded on barges and sent out of the country before the dust even settled.

I was watching live. They were interviewing a fire chief when he was informed that they were going to blow building 7. He , turned his back on the interview and called on his hand held radio to tell his men to get out immediately as they were going to blow the building. Less than a minute later it came down.

I know it sound preposterous that the Fire Chief would be silent , as he obviously lost some men because there wasn't much time to get them out, but that is what happened.

Also there was the invisible plane that hit the pentagon.

Also there was the plane that the passengers supposedly over powered the hijackers and crashed into the ground. Having 2 debris fields several miles apart which would seem to indicate that it was blown up or shot down.

It's not like the us government hasn't done these false flag crap before .
"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

Apparently, there are a remarkable number of people who believe the earth is flat!

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

This took me less than a minute to find:
http://www.snopes.com/cia-agent-confesses-wtc7/
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Kampong Spooner
Expatriate

Post by Kampong Spooner »

John Bingham wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:16 pm This took me less than a minute to find:
http://www.snopes.com/cia-agent-confesses-wtc7/
Wow. Let me guess. You're not a complete fucking moron.

But you do realize Mohammed yunus and his evil mfi jihadhis did 9/11, right?
Cookin' MCs like a pound o'bacon
soup
Expatriate
Andorra

Post by soup »

beaker wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:40 pm Be sides the obvious, to anyone with any of physics, demolition or just common sense that the huge metal all the beams encased in concrete would melt clear down to street level from a kerosene fire. Even the ones on the other side of the building so uniformly that it would collapse straight down on itself.

Then the aftermath when they had to get all the debris (evidence) loaded on barges and sent out of the country before the dust even settled.

I was watching live. They were interviewing a fire chief when he was informed that they were going to blow building 7. He , turned his back on the interview and called on his hand held radio to tell his men to get out immediately as they were going to blow the building. Less than a minute later it came down.

I know it sound preposterous that the Fire Chief would be silent , as he obviously lost some men because there wasn't much time to get them out, but that is what happened.

Also there was the invisible plane that hit the pentagon.

Also there was the plane that the passengers supposedly over powered the hijackers and crashed into the ground. Having 2 debris fields several miles apart which would seem to indicate that it was blown up or shot down.

It's not like the us government hasn't done these false flag crap before .
I watched live as well, right after the first plane hit the first tower. I never believed it was anything other than an attack, even in the moments between the first and second planes.

I lived in Manhattan for 7+ years. (56 7th south #14c) I went into the trade centers regularly. Many people knew building 7 was a spook house.

Any New Yorker you ever question will tell you the whole thing was a false flag perpetrated by OUR government. There is simply too much solid evidence to believe otherwise.

If you look at the patterns of other black operations, there is a trend. When Kennedy was killed, they wrote a book. When COINTELPRO was discovered, they wrote a book. When 9/11 happened, they wrote a book. COINTELPRO was proven by documents stolen from an FBI field office.

Off the top of my head, two more false flags: a plan to attack south Florida to have a reason to invade Cuba. The straw purchasing event when guns were crossing the border a few years back and a government agent was killed by one of the guns. This was an attempt to rewrite the Constitution and deny Americans guns.

I'll keep the passport, but I don't give them so much tax money living outside the country. My form of passive resistance. :assasin:
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by beaker »

False flags are not just in the US hear are some that have been admitted to
http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2015/02/ ... tacks.html
Just one of many sites on the subject
Last edited by beaker on Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by beaker »

This is what architects and engineers have to say about it
http://www.ae911truth.org/
Just one of many sites on the subject there are families of the victims, clean up crews, pilots and firefighters speaking out too
jimi hendrix
willyhilly
Expatriate
Albania

Post by willyhilly »

Oh it is so boring this nonsense. A handful of architects and engineers are conspiracy theorists amongst about 2 million architects and engineers in the US.
If you asked the conspiracy theorists they probably believe in flying saucers and creation as well.
Very few buildings in the world were built as quickly or as cheaply as the WTC buildings, they were built on Port Authority land with very lax regulations. The steel beams were not encased in concrete but spray on asbestos which was falling off, as it does. The only concrete in the building was in the floor slabs poured on steel decking which was supported on steel trusses with one bolt at each end.
The core of the buildings was steel with eight layers of plasterboard, totally ridiculous. People stuck in a lift were able to hack through it with a window washers squeegee. Buildings usually have continuous concrete cores poured into a slip form which climbs up itself continually. They are virtually indestructible.
Temperatures generated in office fires are incredible, carpets, plastics, furniture and paper can generate temperatures of 1000 degrees C. Steel deforms and collapses well before it gets that hot.
The old bollocks about the explosives ignores the amount of cabling required to detonate the stuff. People have seen the docos on demolitions but choose to ignore the evidence.
I saw the flames from the lift core at the time from the burning jet fuel, it was a huge chimney and I knew that the buildings were steel and would fall down that night.
The Pentagon is another conspiracy, if there was no jetliner then where did the plane load of people go? To Diego Garcia, to Cuba, to Mars?
About 40% of Americans when asked about flying saucers, how old the earth is or anything else always seem to get it wrong, they are fucking morons.
The Grenfell Tower burned for a long time with seemingly no damage to the concrete structure thanks to tough building regulations and reinforced concrete construction and no huge amounts of jet fuel or an aircraft taking out columns on it's way through.
One broken column can cause a poorly engineered building to collapse like the shopping centre in Korea, was it?
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

:beer3: :beer3:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic