Thinking of working in THailand

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: Thinking of working in THailand

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

phuketrichard wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:22 pm i can see it now
Saigon asshole posts a reply to every message, regardless if it relevent or not.
Jamie has to review every post and finally has enough and tells him to fuckoff :stir: :stir: :plus1:
hes on thin ice as far as the mod/admins go, hes on a 1 strike permaban rule with every sock now afaik
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

I don't see any moaning from Saigon Trapper. He made a positive comment to Sigmoid's post. And then . . . . :facepalm:
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Username Taken wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:51 pm I don't see any moaning from Saigon Trapper. He made a positive comment to Sigmoid's post. And then . . . . :facepalm:
no one said he was moaning, :unknown:
he said "I'm not committed to anything in OZ so why not go back to KoW and enjoy"

and i said "you actually enjoy yourself in the KOW? all you do is bloody moan(about it)"
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
saigonjackpot
Expatriate
Finland

Post by saigonjackpot »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:57 pm
Username Taken wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:51 pm I don't see any moaning from Saigon Trapper. He made a positive comment to Sigmoid's post. And then . . . . :facepalm:
he said "I'm not committed to anything in OZ so why not go back to KoW and enjoy"

and i said "you actually enjoy yourself in the KOW? all you do is bloody moan(about it)"
Back on topic.

If your not connected to some business or are unskilled then don't goto Thailand searching for a job.

Plain and simple the Thais are not open to broke white farangs starting a new life in there country and won't be on the near future.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

saigonjackpot wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:47 pm
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:57 pm

Back on topic.

If your not connected to some business or are unskilled then don't goto Thailand searching for a job.

Plain and simple the Thais are not open to broke white farangs starting a new life in there country and won't be on the near future.
same goes for anywhere in the world; :plus1:
only dif is in Cambodia, if ur white and can put together a few English sentences, u might be able to get a job pulling in a few hundred/month teaching English or one could head to SHV and pick up a job bartending for room and board
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

Can't be bothered looking back to see how long ago it was that S.E.A. was fucked and he was going off to Darwin to live with the longgrass, followed by a short stay in north Qld and then off to his million dollar, concrete patching job in Perth. Kid sure has a bullshit life!

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

phuketrichard wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:33 pm
only dif is in Cambodia, if ur white and can put together a few English sentences....
Unfortunately he doesn't fulfill those requirements. :lol:
Silence, exile, and cunning.
saigonjackpot
Expatriate
Finland

Post by saigonjackpot »

Barang chgout wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:19 pm Can't be bothered looking back to see how long ago it was that S.E.A. was fucked and he was going off to Darwin to live with the longgrass, followed by a short stay in north Qld and then off to his million dollar, concrete patching job in Perth. Kid sure has a bullshit life!

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk
What's bullshit about it?
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

The part that you made up.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain