Predictions for the new season of Game of Thrones

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Re: Predictions for the new season of Game of Thrones

Post by bolueeleh »

how the fuck do you kill that? in LOTR it is already hard as fuck, now they shoot blue laser from their mouth?

im going to sleep now, wake me up when the new GoT starts
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

I have been watching first on xmovies8 but then they started to show it in a small 1" box. So no good. Then on putlocker! but this episode will not show yet. last week I had to wait until Tuesday night. :(
Always "hope" but never "expect".
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

AndyKK wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:49 pm I have been watching first on xmovies8 but then they started to show it in a small 1" box. So no good. Then on putlocker! but this episode will not show yet. last week I had to wait until Tuesday night. :(
if you can download torrents i can send you a link for it 1080HD
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
bobsboots
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by bobsboots »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:30 pm
AndyKK wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:49 pm I have been watching first on xmovies8 but then they started to show it in a small 1" box. So no good. Then on putlocker! but this episode will not show yet. last week I had to wait until Tuesday night. :(
if you can download torrents i can send you a link for it 1080HD
RARBG is a very good site too. Great for movies.
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by Digg3r »

Iptorrents.com is what I use. Very fast downloads, heaps of seeders. Game of thrones available within minutes of show airing.
ReasonstobefearfulP3
Tourist
Great Britain

Post by ReasonstobefearfulP3 »

If you just want to stream solarmoviez.to & cmovieshd.com are usually pretty fast (although sometimes down)

Komsan.tv had the episode at around 2pm yesterday

Not too much buffering with the above either. I always find putlocker to be too slow and have to pause for 5-10mins before starting
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

ReasonstobefearfulP3 wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:59 am
If you just want to stream solarmoviez.to & cmovieshd.com are usually pretty fast (although sometimes down)

Komsan.tv had the episode at around 2pm yesterday

Not too much buffering with the above either. I always find putlocker to be too slow and have to pause for 5-10mins before starting
yeah the solarmovie is the stream my kodi usually uses
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

Thanks for the above info - Can you guys please tell about registration to the sites?
Thank you
Always "hope" but never "expect".
ReasonstobefearfulP3
Tourist
Great Britain

Post by ReasonstobefearfulP3 »

I have never registered for any of them, works fine.

I dont know what extra you would get if you registered, probably nothing/nothing worth while.
mauser765
Expatriate
Albania

Post by mauser765 »

AndyKK wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:51 pm Thanks for the above info - Can you guys please tell about registration to the sites?
Thank you
Don't register.

And no, I'm not going to have a conversation about my sources.

These are people who technically steal stuff from rich guys with smart lawyers, do you really expect them to safeguard your data because of ethics/morals? LOL.
Money is human happiness in the abstract; he, then, who is no longer capable of enjoying human happiness in the concrete devotes himself utterly to money.
Arthur Schopenhauer
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic