Predictions for the new season of Game of Thrones

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
bobsboots
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Predictions for the new season of Game of Thrones

Post by bobsboots »

kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

So what's everyone's thoughts on the new fan theory that suggest Bran is actually the night king?

This article explains it nicely and actually makes me wonder. It would be a great twist and explain so reason for a lot of things that is said and remembered.

http://www.businessinsider.com/game-of- ... ned-2017-8
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by Digg3r »

It would be good but then why is he still fighting?
Is he after revenge for Ned's execution? Why wouldn't he just stay up north or coexist peacefully?
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Digg3r wrote:It would be good but then why is he still fighting?
Is he after revenge for Ned's execution? Why wouldn't he just stay up north or coexist peacefully?
My best guess would be knows something has to happen, like the war, to pull the realm together for instance, we have to remember as the 3 eyed raven he knows the outcome and how this all plays out.
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

still secretly hoping that bran would warph into 1 of the dragons and burn shitz up :D
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

kiwiincambodia wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:44 pm
Digg3r wrote:It would be good but then why is he still fighting?
My best guess would be knows something has to happen, like the war, to pull the realm together for instance, we have to remember as the 3 eyed raven he knows the outcome and how this all plays out.
saw that a while ago, and also the theory regards to Bran being the Bran the Builder from the past who built the wall in the first place etc,
ill look back into more prediction videos after the season is over i want as many surprises in this last episode as possible,
because if its anything like last season, a lot of people have got to go! no main characters have really died this season
the frays no one gave a fuck about, the Tarlys only came in last season and nobody gives a fuck about,
we need some shockers!

and probably the worst one...
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by Digg3r »

Probably only littlefinger to exit in the finale. Most others seem to have something to do next season. Huge carnage for season 8
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Digg3r wrote:Probably only littlefinger to exit in the finale. Most others seem to have something to do next season. Huge carnage for season 8
In the preview you can see the hound in kings landing with his sword out.

I hope we finally get to see the hound against the mountain without anyone interrupting it this time.

I think there is going to be carnage in the finale with a lot of death. I think the wall is coming down and a lot of the characters left on the wall will be wiped out, like Ed. This could also mean some northmen die as well going to try and save the wall. I also Wouldn't be surprised if it is when Jamie turns on Cersi. I hope it is anyway.
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

i thought season 7 is the last season?
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Predictions for the new season of Game of Thrones

Post by kiwiincambodia »

bolueeleh wrote:i thought season 7 is the last season?
I mean the finale of season 6.

They are saying season 7 won't come out until 2019. Hope that means the books are due out soon so they can come out before the show ends.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic