Predictions for the new season of Game of Thrones

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Re: Predictions for the new season of Game of Thrones

Post by bolueeleh »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:18 am

yeah the secret marriage has been rumoured as long as R+L=J, so was a nice payoff, although it probs wont ever come to light now as theyve fucked off and he didnt take her seriously :(

ill let you know what the scroll says i will find out this week,
it must be something old, as if it was something to do with the marriage to Ramsay, it is the same Maester who would have received the scroll,
so he should know where he put it, and im sure he mentioned that he had to look through the old maesters scrolls to find it,

the only thing thats annoying this season is how quickly everyones moving about in each episode, it makes it feel rushed and un realistic to me when in previous seasons it used to take people a number of episodes to travel from one place to the other, but now people can move around to numerous locations during one episode
one of the website already did a close up of the scroll, it was the scroll where sansa wrote back to tell rob to bend the knee while she was under house arrest

it has to move so quickly is that this is the final season and there are only 12 episode with finale broken into 2 parts iirc
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

bolueeleh wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:21 am

yeah the secret marriage has been rumoured as long as R+L=J, so was a nice payoff, although it probs wont ever come to light now as theyve fucked off and he didnt take her seriously :(

it must be something old, as if it was something to do with the marriage to Ramsay, it is the same Maester who would have received the scroll,
so he should know where he put it, and im sure he mentioned that he had to look through the old maesters scrolls to find it,

the only thing thats annoying this season is how quickly everyones moving about in each episode, it makes it feel rushed and un realistic to me when in previous seasons it used to take people a number of episodes to travel from one place to the other, but now people can move around to numerous locations during one episode
one of the website already did a close up of the scroll, it was the scroll where sansa wrote back to tell rob to bend the knee while she was under house arrest

it has to move so quickly is that this is the final season and there are only 12 episode with finale broken into 2 parts iirc
yeah just thought that, it got mentioned a couple of weeks ago, defo will be that

yeah i know, fully understand why, just feels rushed, with not much build up with everything happening so quickly
only 2 episodes left now n all
i wonder whats going to happen, i know the suicide squad beyond the wall end up in deep shit with the wight walkers,
but other than that i think most of the stuff i knew was gonna happen has happened,
so im trying not to swat up too much and leaving it as a surprise...
i hate having so much time in between episodes i get bored and start investigating, much prefer binge watching!!
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
bobsboots
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by bobsboots »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:44 am
bolueeleh wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:21 am

yeah just thought that, it got mentioned a couple of weeks ago, defo will be that

yeah i know, fully understand why, just feels rushed, with not much build up with everything happening so quickly
only 2 episodes left now n all
i wonder whats going to happen, i know the suicide squad beyond the wall end up in deep shit with the wight walkers,
but other than that i think most of the stuff i knew was gonna happen has happened,
so im trying not to swat up too much and leaving it as a surprise...
i hate having so much time in between episodes i get bored and start investigating, much prefer binge watching!!
If you are bored, I'll send you a raven.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
bolueeleh wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:10 am
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:22 pm
bolueeleh wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:11 pm omg, just when you think that things are going to happen accordingly to what is shown, twists are thrown around again. :bow: thats why its one of the best shows
what were the twists that got you?
wasnt expecting Cersi to be pregnant
the rest were long awaited pay offs from earlier seasons
ive stopped watching the prediction videos now though as ive spoilt most of this season for myself haha
because of the plot leaks most of the predictions have come true
gilly made hints that jon might be legit, cersei preggy, littlefinger planting that scroll and those 2 bastards didnt die :shock:
If you notice he gave that book to the boy so presumably it has been packed up with all the other scrolls and books he took. I have a feeling this will come up again once Bran tells Jon who he really is. It was just blown over to easily in this episode.

Last edited by kiwiincambodia on Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

I'm betting the nudity clause in the dragon queen's contract was a deliberate lie and we will be treated again...
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

ImageImage
Brewer
Expatriate

Post by Brewer »

The book Gilly was reading was taken with them, amongst others which will undoubtedly prove to be of major significance. Sam seemed to select deliberately and not at random, he wasn't just picking up some books to read to kill the boredom on the wagon journey.

Oh, and this.

kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

^ lol with a name like Dickon I think he will be used to being roasted.

Did anyone else find it significant that Sam walked away from being a Maester in the same episode his house lineage was wiped out?

As the sole remaining Tarley it's safe to say he will inherit the family lands. I know he is a brother of the nights watch and all but they will find a way for him to walk away from the black.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

kiwiincambodia wrote:^ lol with a name like Dickon I think he will be used to being roasted.

Did anyone else find it significant that Sam walked away from being a Maester in the same episode his house lineage was wiped out?

As the sole remaining Tarley it's safe to say he will inherit the family lands. I know he is a brother of the nights watch and all but they will find a way for him to walk away from the black.
Yeah it only takes john to re instate him

មានទឹកមានត្រី មានលុយមានស្រី
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Glad the book got packed, only watched the episode once as im gonna binge watch the whole season again on Saturday i think

មានទឹកមានត្រី មានលុយមានស្រី
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic