SEA women are getting tougher

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
saigonjackpot
Expatriate
Finland

SEA women are getting tougher

Post by saigonjackpot »

Pattaya,Phnom phen and phuket and Angeles or perhaps cebu are the only decent places for no bull women and beer plus fun stuff like pool and gambling on the side.

There is no other place , that is it .....
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: SEA women are getting tougher

Post by John Bingham »

That's a very interesting point you made there, one that has had me intrigued for a long time. Are they getting tougher or am I just getting more chilled out with old age?

So I did a quick search on Bing and it seems you are exactly right:

You're dead right. Tough as nails.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Then you get Indonesian girls fighting for Pakistani guys in Hong Kong?

Silence, exile, and cunning.
saigonjackpot
Expatriate
Finland

Post by saigonjackpot »

I suppose SEA women pretty much run ASEAN I know they mix all the concrete mix on construction sites anyway.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

this is a better vid of 2 groups of Khmer girls scrapping lol
reminds me of my days fighting on the football terraces lol

:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
saigonjackpot
Expatriate
Finland

Post by saigonjackpot »

I meant tougher to get in the sack as so many many white guys are flocking to the region in the chance of easy sex.

But Bingham had obviously showed us the region has its fair share of female street fighters too. Lurk
Cruisemonkey
Expatriate
Vietnam

Post by Cruisemonkey »

Chick fights are so entertaining. For the good stuff, nothing beats two Thai ladyboys trying to puncture each other's skulls with 6" stiletto heels.
:beer3:
You could be next.
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

Tame.... You want to see girls fight, go to South Africa :D

Seasquatch
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Seasquatch »

More like Atlanta Georgia for that first video :D . My business takes me into low income rental areas, last week something was in the air, two chicks going at it with the whole neighborhood out watching, they did the whole 20 minute screaming dance and pony show before rolling around on the ground ripping each others weaves off, then a dude and a big scantly dressed crack hooker going toe to toe in front of my truck at a red light for what I'm guessing was him not paying for his $5 bj, big mamma landed some square shots to his face plus caught him in the head with her purse, he got a good kick in and her purse flew off and they parted ways. Never think to record this shit, I'm fucking numb to it.

Kuroneko wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:31 pm Tame.... You want to see girls fight, go to South Africa :D

------
aka Yankee Gringo Gaijin aka Seppy Yank
RikuPontinen888
Expatriate
Finland

Post by RikuPontinen888 »

It must be true. I saw in Rocky Bar Sihanoukville some really hardcore kicks ass by Cambodian Women. They gave seriously ZERO change for those guys.

Many times. I could not believe My eyes. They were just kick n` Ass straight like that. It was like fuuuuuck.

Since that even I took little bit easy when step in the Cambodian bar. :D
Yo Yo Yo, It`s Me. That Cambodian Punk Rocker. Famous ASF in the Cambodian Hoooood.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic